What is our government thinking.

Sponsored Links
prissy patel FGS.

bear in mind that it is a recognised Government scheme to create shocking new items to distract attention from Johnson's shameless activities"

Look! a squirrel!

"It was reported the plans - nicknamed Operation Big Dog - were drawn up to save Mr Johnson's premiership as he faced calls to resign over the Downing Street lockdown parties scandal."

How would you solve it then ?

I see no problem sending them anywhere safe that they are not likely to abscond from while their application is being decided. Surely that's in everyone's interest?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So a few months ago, we were going to send them to Albania for processing Albanian govt, said “we haven’t been approached”

and a few months ago, Priti Stupid said “we will send them to Ghana for processing” Ghana said: “we’ve not been asked”

I wonder what Rwanda will say…..

I'm comfortable with it. It will deter people from crossing the channel in rubber boats and therefore save lives. For people in Africa it will be a handy shortcut, they can head there and apply for asylum without crossing two seas and half a continent.

Everyone's a winner.

Apart from people who aren't eligible for asylum of course.

Most likely it will never see the light of day.

And if it did, do you recall those rapists/murderers being deported to their country when PC brigade stopped the plane from taking off.

This gov talks rubbish and is one of the best gov's ever for doing that kind of thing.

You lot seriously think the bill will be passed and if so, will the pc brigade take it lying down.

There is no solution where there is no will.

On a similar vein of.....................what is our government thinking? On the news last night - we're spending £1.2 million per day housing Afghan 'refuees' in hotels. WTF?? That's just the Afghans - they didn't mention all the other nationalities we're borrowing money to support.

Sponsored Links
Back