What is the best Brexit deal we can realistically achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Enjoy your special protected status. You evidently need it. :p
I understand that dodos had special protected status. They were considered to be dumb also. :whistle:
The only one here with "Special" status is you..... The majority here all regard you as being Special...

Yet another thread that goes downhill as soon as Wannabe is involved.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you also were one of the newcomers who complained that transam was getting a verbal pasting? :LOL::LOL: whilst not being allowed to post his continuous lies without challenge?
Hey, I am wannabe. I shall come up with some stupid thought process that has nothing to do with fact or real life and then convince myself that it must be true. Yeah, me wannabe will never let the truth stop me.

Funny innit, exactly what you accuse Trans of doing.

You started the name calling. remember?
Or has that escaped your memory? Selective memory?
All of a sudden you do not like it so much. :rolleyes:
Nope. I called you Himmy. Because you are Himmy. I didn't, as far as I remember, call you a derogatory name, I called you by a user name. Again having trouble telling the difference with fact and fiction and you not having an 'off switch'.

Nope. I called you Himmy. Because you are Himmy. I didn't, as far as I remember, call you a derogatory name, I called you by a user name. Again having trouble telling the difference with fact and fiction and you not having an 'off switch'.
You accused me of being someone I am not.
You think there is a difference? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You accused me of being someone I am not.
You think there is a difference? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can you not tell the difference between calling someone a derogatory term and a username that contains no words that mean anything horrible at all?

Right, from now on I am going to call you .... a kettle. I hope that's not too upsetting for you. You are such a kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back