What is the biggest issue currently facing your street?

Sponsored Links
Too many kids with no respect for other peoples property, playing football and cricket in the street and damaging cars and windows with their balls. Parents who don't give a stuff about their own kids, as long as they don't have to spend time looking after them.

Rant over :)

A burst water pipe further up the road reducing our water pressure.

Rented properties looking tatty. Too many cars. Some have more cars than occupants.
Parent parking at school times.
4am until 6am dust bin dragging. That drives me nuts. Sounds like dustbin races.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
My b*stard neighbour, female, absolute deranged lunatic, noisiest bunch on the street, having some big barney out the front with someone every two weeks, place is stinking of their hash all the time… literal scum that’s ruined the enjoyment of our home.

They should enact The Purge tbh.

My b*stard neighbour, female, absolute deranged lunatic, noisiest bunch on the street, having some big barney out the front with someone every two weeks, place is stinking of their hash all the time… literal scum that’s ruined the enjoyment of our home.

They should enact The Purge tbh.
I’d love a purge. Not for my street though.

I'm washing the car on the drive when a dog walker casually permits their dog to sh*t in the middle of my lawn.
Its only when I have a rant that they proceed to blame the dog...........WTF :eek::eek::eek::eek:

On our street and in our area and adjacent areas, we have had very many car thefts. Smashing into the house, nicking the keys and away. Only interested in Audi, BMW and Mercedes.

Guy opposite had a very smart BMW estate nicked. Just bought a second hand Mazda 6 estate. Know of people who have had their cars stolen more than once.

Fingers crossed, our 163K 2009 FR-V and 88K 2002 Spacestar have not attracted attention thus far.

The F**King parents of kids that allow them to kick footballs around in the road rather than walking to the end of the road and using the playing field. I and many of the neighbours are fed up with having to fund a car body shop to repair the damage caused to our cars; the parents deny all responsibility.

4am until 6am dust bin dragging

why do people put their bins out in the morning? Somebody else mentioned getting up for bins earlier today.
On our street, most people put them out the night before.

why do people put their bins out in the morning? Somebody else mentioned getting up for bins earlier today.
On our street, most people put them out the night before.

We have black sacks. If we put them out the night before, the foxes and crows would have ripped them apart before the bin men come, scattering the contents everywhere.

On our street and in our area and adjacent areas, we have had very many car thefts. Smashing into the house, nicking the keys and away. Only interested in Audi, BMW and Mercedes.

Guy opposite had a very smart BMW estate nicked. Just bought a second hand Mazda 6 estate. Know of people who have had their cars stolen more than once.

Fingers crossed, our 163K 2009 FR-V and 88K 2002 Spacestar have not attracted attention thus far.
There's a lot to be said for running around in an older car (as long as it's reliable!) No one wants to nick it, not having to be paranoid about car park dings, no monthly hp/lease payment.

We have black sacks. If we put them out the night before, the foxes and crows would have ripped them apart before the bin men come, scattering the contents everywhere.

Blimey, things are grim up north Essex.

Wot no bins?

I'm washing the car on the drive when a dog walker casually permits their dog to sh*t in the middle of my lawn.
Its only when I have a rant that they proceed to blame the dog...........WTF :eek::eek::eek::eek:
At least it wasn't the owner themselves ...

Sponsored Links
Back