What is this car?

Sponsored Links
did japan get fed up with the grey ones and ship them all over here??? why are all the ones I see Grey???

they look like a mouse in a roller skate!

Sponsored Links
Honda S800?

I had a Honda N600, an early one, before they detuned them. Very entertaining, car was light as a feather and had very good acceleration with its 600cc aircooled vertical twin. They looked a bit like an original Mini. It was a bigger engined version of a Honda N360, which was a Japanese market model made to comply with a local capacity limit for young drivers, or somesuch.

Hi John

Not really, I posted a comment to something on the first page about Columbo's Peugeot then noticed someone had already replied and I had the model wrong anyway, I tried to delete my post but couldn't - hence the comment. :oops: :confused:

Peter

have to say that this car is a beauty! The colour of it is beautiful

I saw one yesterday in Crediton, from the distance I thought it was a Riley 1.5, when we got there it was a Figaro - but there was a Riley 1.5 parked behind it :D

Peter

The DVLA reckon that vehicle was built in 1992, first registered in this country on 01/05/06, has "No Available" Type Approval, a 987cc engine and 0g/km emissions.

Sponsored Links
Back