What Labour Have Done For Us.

Sponsored Links
The latest scandal to hit the House of Commons now is the "tabs" these parasites have run up in the bars and restaurants in the houses of parliament. Not just Nu Labour , but apparently a majority of MP's.
What sort of a house are they running there?? Bar and food tabs?? Why on earth, with the money they supposedly earn, can't they even pay for their drinks and food as it's ordered??
They are currently trying to get the information about these "tabs" removed from the freedom of imformation act,, so we can't or won't know how much they owe.

Thieves the lot of them

people suffer from short term memories.

the tories decimated this country.

answer this? how many tory ministers ended up in jail? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Posted something similar earlier but the PC crashed.

Labour have done bad things like the war against WMD's. Blair should be prosecuted over that illegal war.

However, Anyone here remember Thatcher's outrageous behaviour?

The Falklands war was her saviour, she was re-elected in '83. The war in Iraq may well be Labour's downfall.

securespark wrote.....

The Falklands war was her saviour, she was re-elected in '83. The war in Iraq may well be Labour's downfall.

There is a slight difference, British soverign territory was invaded, we has a country had every right to go to war.

We had no right to follow America's invasion into Iraq, as this was an illegal conflict, those responsible should be taken to task.

Wotan

We had no right to follow America's invasion into Iraq, as this was an illegal conflict, those responsible should be taken to task.

you are forgetting to whine about the first iraq conflict :rolleyes:

The first Iraq conflict was justified.
Iraq invaded Kuwait, we as alies responded, to this invasion.

Now please don't get me wrong. I am NOT a political animal. I find both good and bad in all political parties and policies.

What have they done to this country? Your responses can be both negative and positive.
They should be in the Dock...along with dozens of others .Thatcher Wilson Heath, Not Churchill of course. Chamberlin etc. :rolleyes: You`ve all got such short term views that you blame the last one in :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back