What Labour Have Done For Us.

Sponsored Links
just wishful thinking.

Quote....18/02/2010

"HMS York, a type 42-destroyer, was on a "tight leash" patrolling the seas around the islands in response to rising tensions over British firms oil explorations activities near the Falklands. Argentina has demanded a halt to "illegal" oil drilling around the Falkands and on Wednesday imposed a permit system on ships passed from its ports to the island.

Gordon Brown, the prime minister, issued an explicit warning to the Argentinian government that the South Atlantic show of force – which also included a survey vessel backed up by a 1,000-strong military detachment on land – would respond to any disruption of the Falklands links to the outside world."

Drilling already, that's some wishful thinking.

What Labour Have Done For Us.

Same as the others will do, PROMISE to ****, line there own pockets, then back down in yrs to come, labour, tories labour tories and some people on here call me a thief, the only difference is, i admit what i do.

this world is full of muppets. :evil:

boneless britain,you deserve everything you get.

EDIT: If your missus said does my bum look big in this, bet you say no! co's you have to.

Sponsored Links
just wishful thinking.

Quote....18/02/2010

"HMS York, a type 42-destroyer, was on a "tight leash" patrolling the seas around the islands in response to rising tensions over British firms oil explorations activities near the Falklands. Argentina has demanded a halt to "illegal" oil drilling around the Falkands and on Wednesday imposed a permit system on ships passed from its ports to the island.

Gordon Brown, the prime minister, issued an explicit warning to the Argentinian government that the South Atlantic show of force – which also included a survey vessel backed up by a 1,000-strong military detachment on land – would respond to any disruption of the Falklands links to the outside world."

Drilling already, that's some wishful thinking.

What makes you think that there are huge reserves of oil there?

same thing that makes him think none has been discovered from the 1960s.....oh hang on weve disproved that one as well. SOme things never change

Head in sand eh Thermo? No wonder the cops sacked you.

Sponsored Links
Back