What mixer shower for low hot pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So when i run the tap the cold is powerful but the hot isn't.

The tank for hot is in airing cupboard, what mixer shower preferably about £100 should i be looking at as i guess it will equal around 0.1 Bar pressure.

Can anyone give me any suggestions.

One thing i'm confused on Mira showers say they have magni flo offering up to 3x better flow than competitors but the Ltr/min is below or at the same level to similar priced ones.

So im confused, any suggestions are helpful.

Sponsored Links
What is the distance from the shower head to the bottom of the cold water storage cistern in the loft? Is the cold off the mains?

What is the distance from the shower head to the bottom of the cold water storage cistern in the loft? Is the cold off the mains?
I pressume it's just above in the attic and the cold is very powerful so I guess it's mains. I think the shower head is close to the bottom of the tank maybe less than a meter as I'm tall and have it very high with about 1.5 m length hose

Sponsored Links
You could run a cold supply to the mixer from the cold tank for balanced pressures, but performance will be poor unless you get a pump or a pumped shower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back