What should I have done

If I woke up to the noise of 2 or 3 teens jumping all over my car, I'd leave them to it. For me, opening the door to confront them to possibly be set upon isn't worth it. I'd sooner be alive with a fecked car than severely injured or worse with the car more intact ...

If it was my car I'd do a you. If it was my Van is do a Mottie.

Sponsored Links
A few years ago, I saw some tea leafs on the cctv trying to nick my scooter parked on a bit of land round the back of my workshop. I introduced one of them to my good friend - Mr Scaffold Pole. He made a considerable dent on his helmet. :ROFLMAO:

Some techno-whizz should clip that video with a satisfying "doink! " noise, and perhaps some tweeting birds circling the miscreant's bonce :ROFLMAO:

I don't care if folk look on it as being cowardly or whatever, my approach especially these days is not to get involved in anything, folk seemed to get beaten up, stabbed or worse for next to nothing.

I would always get involved, with no real thought for self. I'm also always wary of buying in one shop, then progressing into another selling the same items - I make a point of collecting a receipt in the previous one.

I introduced one of them to my good friend - Mr Scaffold Pole. He made a considerable dent on his helmet.
Careful, this video may go viral!

...I'm pretty certain there's a Mail journalist who uses 'General Discussion' as the source for their 'exclusive' stories! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
In my younger years I was too brave. I was until two fella beat the shyt out of me and put me in hospital.

That was because Mrs Bod told me to walk away so I did and they did that. Never again would I turn the other cheek but I do need to remember I'm older and not as tough as I used to think I was.

but I do need to remember I'm older and not as tough as I used to think I was.
Yeah, I did for one second think I would chase after the one who I clobbered but he would probably have outran me and if not, by the time I caught up with him I’d be out of breath and fit for FA anyway! :ROFLMAO:

It seems that a vigilante committed/threatened an act of violence outside of the law as boasted about in this topic...

Confronting someone on your own property with reasonable force is one thing, and within the law...

But chasing a person fleeing into a public place and continuing to threaten serious harm is not only a serious criminal offence, but the actions of someone who has clearly lost the plot!

In addition it put the safety of others in a public place/road at risk, let alone the panic caused since certain police forces no longer attend mental health issues!

And as the son of the vigilante allegedly suggested a different form of violence, they appear to be a family with a criminal mentality no better than those confronted...

Was the CCTV footage given to the police?

Because it appears to show more than one crime being committed...

And after all a question was very recently asked (and answered), about what should be done regarding a dangerous incident in a public place/road...

One has to be consistent about these things ;)

It seems that a vigilante committed/threatened an act of violence outside of the law as boasted about in this topic...

Confronting someone on your own property with reasonable force is one thing, and within the law...

But chasing a person fleeing into a public place and continuing to threaten serious harm is not only a serious criminal offence, but the actions of someone who has clearly lost the plot!

In addition it put the safety of others in a public place/road at risk, let alone the panic caused since certain police forces no longer attend mental health issues!

And as the son of the vigilante allegedly suggested a different form of violence, they appear to be a family with a criminal mentality no better than those confronted...

Because it appears to show more than one crime being committed...

And after all a question was very recently asked (and answered), about what should be done regarding a dangerous incident in a public place/road...

One has to be consistent about these things ;)
Oh shut up you big tart. They never came back for another go at it so theres a couple of kids that learned a lesson that day.

Yep. They laughed their f'cking heads off.

Had a Latin teacher who used to enjoy strutting his stuff and using a ruler on the hand if you didn't conjugate fast enough...

Anyway when I came to a certain age I told him if he did it again to anyone in the class I'd shove it up his f*cking arse...

Didn't go down too well with the headmaster either, but at least I learnt to question 'authority' relatively early on because no one was hit for the rest of our year!

You’re all píss and wind. Difference between us is I do it while you just talk about it.

:unsure: Were you hiding behind a computer screen at the time you were threatening the teacher like you do on here?

Last edited:
Oh shut up you big tart. They never came back for another go at it so theres a couple of kids that learned a lesson that day.
Thus you have now confessed to being an out of control vigilante...

But your son was right...

Best way to disable a person is a strike around the knees...

But had you disabled that person, what would you have done then?
What would you be facing if you had done some serious damage?
The police wouldn't have been laughing then, if they ever did!

Had a Latin teacher who used to enjoy strutting his stuff and using a ruler on the hand if you didn't conjugate fast enough...

Anyway when I came to a certain age I told him if he did it again to anyone in the class I'd shove it up his f*cking arse...

Spot the difference?

I stopped violence verbally...

You have shown time and time again that you are nothing but a nasty bullying thug...

And as for 'all p iss and wind', you're the one always hiding behind the mods :rolleyes:

"A person may use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances in the prevention of crime, or in effecting or assisting in the lawful arrest of offenders or suspected offenders or of persons unlawfully at large."

2 perps, 1 property defender and less than 2 seconds between actively committing the crime and being donked, while actively running towards the person defending the property.

Not a case of being chased up the road and clobbered.

I find the whole "defending oneself / property" thing odd, and unbalanced.

It almost seems that some advocate the concept of "a fair fight". Including the police.

By "fair", that has to be on the part of the person offended against as, by definition, the offender is not playing fair in the first place.

I find the whole "defending oneself / property" thing odd, and unbalanced.

How so - you are allowed to use a balanced amount of force to defend yourself, plus a bit. If someone comes at you with a gun, and you happen to also have a gun, you are legally entitled to shoot back at them, to protect yourself - but you cannot just shoot them unless they threaten you with a gun.

That's why that living alone farmer ended up inside, for using a shot gun against those two unharmed perps, several years ago.

Sponsored Links
Back