What TV shows did you watch as a child/teen?

Sponsored Links
Thunderbirds. I think Elon Musk may have watched them too and got his ideas of rocket landing from Scott Tracey in Thunderbird 1.

Thunderbirds. I think Elon Musk may have watched them too and got his ideas of rocket landing from Scott Tracey in Thunderbird 1.

I had the T-bird 2 which met a devastating demise like most of those toys from the 60s and 70s but if you'd thought ahead maybe you could've made a buck or two: like finding an original X-wing fighter from Star Wars: A New Hope@the Gruniada
The bidding starts at $400,000, and i wouldn't be surprised to see it hit a million dollars.

The X-Wing model has been described by Heritage Auctions as “the pinnacle of Star Wars artifacts to ever reach the market”.
Jein’s collection – which also includes an original Stormtrooper costume from A New Hope, an astronaut suit from 2001: A Space Odyssey, Batarang throwing weapons from the 1960s Batman television series, and props from Star Trek – will be auctioned in Dallas on 14 and 15 October.

It's going to be a nerd-frenzy.

Sponsored Links
Wizadorra, Woof and Play Days if I was having a good day! Worst one was "The Wrigglers" because it terrified me.

Back