What wealthy countries are applying to join the EU

@gone likes to come up with things. The EU had a not yet more roads for France period. I travel on a road in Wales totally funded by the EU. Motorway class but not listed as one. Wales voted out, their own gov lot said good grief we need to continue to get the money we were from the EU.

The effect by member states compared 2002 against 2022

A country needs to continue to try and make use of being in it. SME's matter as they can grow. Larger companies need to grow to a level to service all of it or at least try.

Sponsored Links
About them joining the EU ?? Hmmm it will be years and years away if ever
Certain aspects need to be sorted before a country can join. Corruption has been mentioned in Ukraine's case. That needs certain laws to be around and enforced. One of Zelenskyy's election aspects concerned oly's. His initial idea didn't last long. You will find some discussions around on ex soviet state problems. Oly's is one of them.

Then human rights and democracy, stability etc areas |f what I hear about elections in Hungary is correct maybe they need to look a little further in that areas as well.

Turkey probably lost out on human rights type areas. Given recent events I doubt if that will change,

Sponsored Links
LOL After some EU heads visited Ukraine Boris thought better go too. It's also thought that his reception there would be a lot better than a north wall tory meeting he should have gone to.

This time Boris offers training with their people in some other country to receive it.

I love Britain and am very proud of the United Kingdom….and unlike you I didn’t want it destroyed by Brexit.
Go on then, just for a laugh. Tell everyone how you voted in the referendum.

Go on then, just for a laugh. Tell everyone how you voted in the referendum.
Mottie voted for Boris Johnson and his deal to leave the Single Market
Mottie voted for Boris Johnson and his deal to put a border inside the United Kingdom
Mottie voted for Boris Johnsons populist govt.
Mottie voted for the Conservative party which is bankrolled by Putin
Mottie voted for the Conservative, a party owned by disaster capitalists and the Tufton street cabal

Mottie refuses to take responsibility for his actions

Mottie refuses to take responsibility for his actions

I take full responsibility for my actions. One day you’ll thank me for the brave decisions me and 52% of the electorate took in 2016.
Notchie refuses to say how he voted in the Brexit referendum and by default, the party currently in power.

Notchie refuses to say how he voted in the Brexit referendum.

He voted brexit

But that was prior to finding out about the Russian and Nazi involvement / infiltrators in the referendum

Must admit if I had known about these Russian and Nazi infiltrators I may not have bothered voting at all
??? :)

If you take the English born voters out of Wales then Wales would have been a remain.
Further north you go in UK the more voted to remain.
South won for reasons you can decide.
There is a great talk on the stats of voters on youtube. It makes you think. Well it did me. All these forces shaping opinion and the biggest was location.

Location seems to be why some countries want to join. Flog goods over boarders and get investment to raise stranded of living.

Blimey the EU will welcome Albania with open arms :ROFLMAO:

Dare say the Dutch and German tax payers will be more than pleased :) at the prospect

Secretly and in private ? I bet the SNP were ecstatic about the brexit vote

In theory it strengthened there independance agenda

I recall when it occurred some snp
Member stood up live in TV in the European Parliament and

“ begged “ the EU not to forget Scotland yep he used the phrase
“ We beg of you “

Jeez us wept “ we beg of you” :ROFLMAO:

Bloke is / was a disgrace to Scotland IMO

Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey, oh and Ukraine are added now, maybe with a fast track.

All will be net recipients of money, wow, that's going to be expensive for someone. Can they afford it? I'm inclined to say no.
EU is offering big money for little nations sovereignty.
Once they sign up they will realise that the roads to Brussels aren't paved with gold.
Always read the small print.

I take full responsibility for my actions. One day you’ll thank me for the brave decisions me and 52% of the electorate took in 2016.
You'll be 1.8288m under long before there is the slightest suggestion of any benefit whatsoever from leaving the EU...

And your grandchildren are going to hate you for your vote that will restrict their life choices!

PS. It wasn't 52% of the electorate that voted for brexit, was it...

But then brexiteers aren't exactly known for being the sharpest tools in the box :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back