WRONG

EU nation states do not lose sovereignty

the UK never lost sovereignty as a member and its gained none by leaving

the sovereignty clam is just an emotive slogan, it means FA

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes I do. I really do.
You have never taken responsibility for the border inside the United Kingdom

You have never taken responsibility for the economic damage, you just deny it exists.

responsability :?:

OK I will take responsability for said damage if it makes people happy :giggle::idea:

transam has broad shoulders :cool:

now what

I need advice as to what I should now do ??????????????

Last edited:
responsability :?:

OK I will take responsability for said damage if it makes people happy :giggle::idea:

transam has broad shoulders :cool:

now what

I need advice as to what I should now do ??????????????
Change your vote. Pronto! :rolleyes:

Change your vote. Pronto! :rolleyes:

I cant

this is what I dont get

this constant tirade from remainers or remoaners (?) constantly banging on about this brexit vote

its done and dusted wtf do they want people to do ????????

They should lobby the labour party or who ever to come up with a plan to re join (may be?) than vote em in

but is all they want is for some one to say oh well it was all mistake

is it that what they are after ? is that it ?

dont see what I am supposed to do , I never voted for Johnson

I will not vote in another referedum on the caper

jeez us perhaps they want masse suicides or some thing ??????

I cant

this is what I dont get

this constant tirade from remainers or remoaners (?) constantly banging on about this brexit vote

its done and dusted wtf do they want people to do ????????

They should lobby the labour party or who ever to come up with a plan to re join (may be?) than vote em in

but is all they want is for some one to say oh well it was all mistake

is it that what they are after ? is that it ?

dont see what I am supposed to do , I never voted for Johnson

I will not vote in another referedum on the caper

jeez us perhaps they want masse suicides or some thing ??????
They want to be 'right on the internet'. It's all they have. Start a row from the safety of their keyboard, then argue forever. Telling others how thick are ad infinitum.

They want to be 'right on the internet'. It's all they have. Start a row from the safety of their keyboard, then argue forever. Telling others how thick are ad infinitum.
oh dear a salty leaver loser

you should stop moaning, you lost get over it

Evening all.

I voted to leave. In the area (Grimsby) They only had pith poor jobs. 2 agencies asked where I was from. (Engerlund). Sorry, we have nothing at this moment in time. The work I did get was lonely, No one could understand me. Maybe a week of work and 'no work' I did submit fake names with a 'different name (Danjek) and phone went mad, pretend to speak 'Borat' and offered a job tomorrow, just pop in later for your details. (passpord or national pass)..

That was my reason. I am not racist. I hate everyone.

Since Brexit, my phone ,email is mad daily from many places across the UK. Now they cry asking for workers.

I am on benefits now, rent paid, £1300 a month in total now income, sat in my cupboard watching rubbish TV and beer with £200 a week pocket money after everything is paid. I might save up for a couple of months and go to Rwanda for a holiday.

£2000 in Rwanda?

WRONG

EU nation states do not lose sovereignty

the UK never lost sovereignty as a member and its gained none by leaving

the sovereignty clam is just an emotive slogan, it means FA

It's the reason talks with Switzerland broke down after 7 years. Being in the single market was not worth the further loss of sovereignty. If you truly believe that being a member of the EU and being tied to the Maastricht treaty means no loss of sovereignty, you truly are deluded.

If you truly believe that being a member of the EU and being tied to the Maastricht treaty means no loss of sovereignty, you truly are deluded

So what personal sovereignty have you gained?

the freedom to live, work, retire in 28 countries perhaps.
the ability to import and export without any friction to a market of $16 trillion perhaps

you’ve lost freedom, that’s the truth

Sponsored Links
Back