What wealthy countries are applying to join the EU

How does that help with Brexit ??

Will that lead to reversing the brexit vote ? And the joining the EU ?

Is it in there manifesto to rejoin ?

brexit cant be reversed

but brexit damage can be reduced -but thats not possible all the time liars are in charge

Sponsored Links
Secretly and in private ? I bet the SNP were ecstatic about the brexit vote

In theory it strengthened there independance agenda

I recall when it occurred some snp
Member stood up live in TV in the European Parliament and

“ begged “ the EU not to forget Scotland yep he used the phrase
“ We beg of you “

Jeez us wept “ we beg of you” :ROFLMAO:

Bloke is / was a disgrace to Scotland IMO
They're not Scottish Nationalists if they promote subservience to the so-called "EU". They are frauds just like the Provisionals and the SDLP.

I agree with this man

FVrFb1SWIAMBsn5

Sponsored Links
I'm sure there are countries that include people who recognise the advantages of being in the Single Market and the EU.

UK is one of them

Business Investment Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 11-46-14.png

even Mottie can tell you the advantage of investing in the EU rather than in the dUK

I agree with this man
it is rather strange that the remainers in politics expected help from Boris. He went along. had a chat and a poke about and then went to the other side. Odd for a person in favour. I wonder why he switched? LOL I have a feeling I know also why Cummins got a bit upset but frankly I don't think his vision would work out anyway. We'll never know.

Well there is nowt to be done about the caper

So people will just have except that we are we’re we are

Although long term it may be possible to
Rejoin ??

Depends on the Russians and Nazis :ROFLMAO:

What they think

Last edited:
lets see how Wakefield, Tiverton and Honiton do this week eh

fancy North Shopshire going to Lib Dems a super pro EU party
Whatever happens, it won’t make a blind bit of difference so carry on crying.

You'll be happy that French politics has fractured. Their first sign was probably the Paris riots. Ours Brexit ????

No it has not
The scoundrel Macron will have to cook up deals with the left or right to get his agenda through tis that simple

In theory he could be referred to as a lame duck president

Similar caper has happened in the states in the past

Similar ?? In the UK with the lib / Labour pact

And the liberal / Tory pact

And than the Tory / Irish unionists pact

***t happens

Governments with large majority’s are imo not good

Workable majority is fine

But massive majority’s are bad imo for democracy

Coalitions are also imo s*** as well

Evening all.

I voted to leave. In the area (Grimsby) They only had pith poor jobs. 2 agencies asked where I was from. (Engerlund). Sorry, we have nothing at this moment in time. The work I did get was lonely, No one could understand me. Maybe a week of work and 'no work' I did submit fake names with a 'different name (Danjek) and phone went mad, pretend to speak 'Borat' and offered a job tomorrow, just pop in later for your details. (passpord or national pass)..

That was my reason. I am not racist. I hate everyone.

Since Brexit, my phone ,email is mad daily from many places across the UK. Now they cry asking for workers.

I am on benefits now, rent paid, £1300 a month in total now income, sat in my cupboard watching rubbish TV and beer with £200 a week pocket money after everything is paid. I might save up for a couple of months and go to Rwanda for a holiday.

£2000 in Rwanda?

Ask Notch and Blow JoB. Immigration never had an effect on wage stagnation and quality of work place environment.

I wonder how those Eastern bloc countries have done since joining the EU
They are doing ok because the EU has robbed Peter to pay Paul.
Their standards of living are rising because money has been pumped into their economies at the expense of workers in Western countries.
It is no coincidence that the quality of life and wages are declining in Britain because of mass immigration from eastern Europe.

Nothing comes free, the EUs aggressive expansion into former Soviet territory has kicked off a war in Ukraine, their sanctions have hurt Britain more than Russia.

The Germans are having to resort to burning coal to generate electricity or their economy will shut down.
What will happen this winter when the snow starts to fall.

The EU is like some sort of economic Paedophile, they are luring little states with promises of financial sweeties and then using them for their own ends.
They have ordered Lithuania to blockade Russians trains from entering their own territory in Kaliningrad, by antagonising the Russians, the EU appears to be attempting to force NATO into direct confrontation with Russia.
This is not going to end well for all sides.

Sponsored Links
Back