what will they think?

Sponsored Links
well we've seen the new millenium/century through and just wondered like we think of how far we've advanced since the victorians how in 2100 they will think of us second elizabethans?

will life be more simple by then due to no oil?
will they be living a life of luxury with no need to work?
will jedward still be around?

There is plenty of oil..hemp oil, look into it.

I was thinking on the lines of how we view the Victorians and how much they were pioneers that changed how we live our lives today, what sort of things will we change for the future population bar the climate.

Will we perhaps solve energy problems with discoveries with the LHC that's if its started working by then.

Will we have returned to the moon and beyond or will they have wasted time again due to money constraints, will they have the enthusiasm of the 60's regarding space pioneering?

Will management of resources become so organised that there is no famine or will governments still be as they are now and just leave people to cope instead of putting structures in to change the world forever, have they the guts or motive to do so?

As far as I see it at the moment we are too bogged down with arguing and war for political gain to actually achieve anything albeit the Victorians had their share of wars but then they had an empire, I wonder if we will be looked at as the underachievers of the stagnant years?

Is there too much complacency these days?

Sponsored Links
Back