What would you do?

• Thread starter cantaloup63
  • Start date
C

cantaloup63

Imagine that you have paid for an installation of a system and have an agreement that the checkup a few months later is included in the deal. Out of nowhere, the installer suggests that he's not interested anymore so it looks like you'll have to find someone else to do this and are thus out of pocket.

What would you do?

Sponsored Links
Give him reasonable opportunity to fulfil the contract, then pay someone to do it and take him to small claims court to recover the cost.

Verbal agreement I'm afraid :cry: Foolishly relied on honesty and integrity. Ho hum.

Sponsored Links
suggests that he's not interested anymore

So as it is a suggestion, nothing to be discussed I would have thought. As no agreement has been broken.
When is this check up due?
As if you were to go against any agreements made you would I assume be the one breaking any agreement.
What was promised, what was paid for?

What 'system'?
Rather not say at present, sorry
S&M dungeon installation?

GypsyArms3.jpg

Write to them giving seven days notice of reply. If no response, either:
a) threaten to go round and sing to them
b) threaten to send Immy, Joe and RH2 round
c) threaten them that you are a Black belt in Origami and will tie them in knots.
Hope this helps mate :D

Difficult to put this into words, but he's sort of blackmailing me. If I say or do anything that might upset him then he's going to pull up stumps and throw his toys out of his pram. All a bit cloak and daggers I know, but that's where I'm up to with this. :confused:

Phoarrrrrrrrr shes nice.
The baby should be taken out and shot :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back