What would you do?

• Thread starter cantaloup63
  • Start date
Looks like mine, but mines blond. And I do not mean the baby before any jokers get in.

Sponsored Links
What 'system'?
Rather not say at present, sorry
S&M dungeon installation?

GypsyArms3.jpg

Is that Black Sabbath?
Silly - Tony Iommi is left handed :D

Sponsored Links
Anyway, sorry Canty, back to the the original question. Have you written to him/them? Have they replied? Have you tried other avenues on the legal side? What have you done to address this problem?

Anyway, sorry Canty, back to the the original question. Have you written to him/them? Have they replied? Have you tried other avenues on the legal side? What have you done to address this problem?
Nothing as of yet - but I'll give him a wide berth and see what happens :unsure:

Nothing as of yet - but I'll give him a wide berth and see what happens :unsure:
All I can say is good luck and if I can be of any assisstance, feel free to PM me

Well as I mentioned if its "suggestions" its hearsay.
When is this due?
Have you actually spoken to the contractors?

Hmmmmmmmmm so based on a suggestion your not allowing them access?
I think you could be in the wrong in this instance.
But i`m no solicitor :D

They have access via the previous third party to complete the tasks agreed. Fortunately I have no reason to speak to them directly now that my trust in them has been lost. For me, they have personally overstepped the mark.

Sponsored Links
Back