What's needed now is unity ....The votes done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I am not saying the EU is perfect, or that it doesn't cause issues.

But in that example you show that the EU dumps cheap product in Africa. But Captain Black says African produce is cheaper. Which is it?
You really don't know how the EU operates do you? The EU sells within the EU market at a price that is artificially high, in order to destroy the African economy (What's left of it) it dumps its surplus onto the African market at a price that is way below the African market price, thus ensuring that African consumers buy EU products leaving the African manufacturers high and dry and broke.

Nissan and Honda have not yet been promised their (taxpayer funded) sweetener from the government (unlike Toyota), hence their reluctance to any post-Brexit commitments.

You really don't know how the EU operates do you? The EU sells within the EU market at a price that is artificially high, in order to destroy the African economy (What's left of it) it dumps its surplus onto the African market at a price that is way below the African market price, thus ensuring that African consumers buy EU products leaving the African manufacturers high and dry and broke.
Bull.

Selling arms, laundering their money, paying bribes to get access to mineral rights etc - scratch all that.

Yeah, keep them coming... You seem to lap it all up. Some of you guys enjoy being cuckolds

Ok, lets highlight this bit? It includes Toyota.

He was reported to have said firms such as Nissan and Toyota were biding their time before deciding whether to relocate part or all of their businesses.

Speaking to the Observer, Mr Tsuruoka said: “They are currently considering and thinking and watching very closely what they need to do. That is why they are not investing additionally today.

“If you are proposing in your board meeting in a company that you need to invest more and build more cars in the UK today today there will be questions, and those are questions that are very difficult to answer today with certainty and therefore decisions are put off.”

Captain Black, you are entitled to ignore any evidence placed in front of you.

I can produce lots more reports like those, but I can't find many , BY ANYBODY, that contradict them.

So you have to work out whether they are likely to be true or not.

I can lead you to information, (not ask you to find it yourself), but I can't force you to understand it.

That was the big problem with the referendum. People didn't want to understand information, just accepted what they wanted to hear.

Ok, lets highlight this bit? It includes Toyota.

He was reported to have said firms such as Nissan and Toyota were biding their time before deciding whether to relocate part or all of their businesses.

Speaking to the Observer, Mr Tsuruoka said: “They are currently considering and thinking and watching very closely what they need to do. That is why they are not investing additionally today.

“If you are proposing in your board meeting in a company that you need to invest more and build more cars in the UK today today there will be questions, and those are questions that are very difficult to answer today with certainty and therefore decisions are put off.”
Unfortunately for you, you believe the stuff that you are told to believe and you are working yourself up for no good reason. Fact remains you are all worked up, there is nothing that you can do and life will go on. Some things will change, some things will get better, some things will get worse and I will be just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back