What's needed now is unity ....The votes done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Black, you are entitled to ignore any evidence placed in front of you.

I can produce lots more reports like those, but I can't find many , BY ANYBODY, that contradict them.

So you have to work out whether they are likely to be true or not.

I can lead you to information, (not ask you to find it yourself), but I can't force you to understand it.

That was the big problem with the referendum. People didn't want to understand information, just accepted what they wanted to hear.
It's not evidence. it is a story.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately for you, you believe the stuff that you are told to believe and you are working yourself up for no good reason. Fact remains you are all worked up, there is nothing that you can do and life will go on. Some things will change, some things will get better, some things will get worse and I will be just fine

Spoken like a true quitter trying to absolve themselves of any responsibility.

It's the fake media, don't believe them!!

Sponsored Links
It's not evidence. it is a story.

You either didn't read what I wrote, or just couldn't understand it?

I put it as simply as I could.

Believe what you want, or try and produce ANY EVIDENCE or PRESS STORIES that contradict anything I have produced for you to try and understand.

Your response is just head in the sand, mixed with wishes. No supporting facts of any sort.

...second line from the RWR mantra.

First line....
I don't care.

Thank God they can not breed.(y)
Im a LWL... I do care but you are convinced that it is better to drown in a septic tank then it is to be helped out by a Leftie

Im a LWL... I do care but you are convinced that it is better to drown in a septic tank then it is to be helped out by a Leftie

Thats nearly a good analogy.

But I ask, why would you jump into the septic tank in the 1st place? It is the equivalent of what you want the country to do

You either didn't read what I wrote, or just couldn't understand it?

I put it as simply as I could.

Believe what you want, or try and produce ANY EVIDENCE or PRESS STORIES that contradict anything I have produced for you to try and understand.

Your response is just head in the sand, mixed with wishes. No supporting facts of any sort.
Well you are becoming a bit tedious as rather than have a conversation you just want to fire a load of pre selected newspaper articles at us. I've played your game, now I'm bored with you and your view

I am not saying the EU is perfect, or that it doesn't cause issues.

But in that example you show that the EU dumps cheap product in Africa. But Captain Black says African produce is cheaper. Which is it?

African produce is expensive in the EU due to the EU protectionism, ie high import tariffs.

EU food is cheaper in Africa due to EU subsidies, which has in the past cost the CAP €10B

Well you are becoming a bit tedious as rather than have a conversation you just want to fire a load of pre selected newspaper articles at us. I've played your game, now I'm bored with you and your view

Oh I see.

Nothing to contradict it with, so head back in the sand?

Just contradict the reports, please

Thats nearly a good analogy.

But I ask, why would you jump into the septic tank in the 1st place? It is the equivalent of what you want the country to do
The septic tank is what Noseall believes (I don't really believe that he believes, he just likes an argument) despite the opening is surrounded by solid ground

Oh I see.

Nothing to contradict it with, so head back in the sand?

Just contradict the reports, please
Nope, just no time for the nay sayers just scanning the horizon for that beautiful sunrise and preparing for the days work

Irrespective of what you personally voted it's time for the nation to pull together to get the best result for the country. Trying to subvert the result of the referendum and changd it isn't going to happen and from what people are now telling me they would now vote to leave whereas previously the voted to remain, why this change ? They don't like how the EU is trying to punish Great Britain and instead of a attitude of Co operation it's a simple attempt at bullying. Six people told me similar views last week who had previously voted remain.

I think if another referendum were held it would reveal even more to vote exit.

Of course if remain won we could have another to see what the best out of three would be.

unity ?? pull together ??

There will be a complete break down of law and order

Hospitals will close due to no drugs

food shortages , probably resulting in starvation

financial institutions will collapse

Factorys will close

Pubs will close

You need to start planning for these events Gasbanni .

Its no joke either

Nope, just no time for the nay sayers just scanning the horizon for that beautiful sunrise and preparing for the days work

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.

I would have preferred any supporting reports opposite to those I produced so that I could challenge my opinion. I have to assume you don't want to try and find anything that will help me do that.

Enjoy your day, I think you understand what happened tonight.

And worse,Leo Varadkar has stated that Britis airliners will not be permitted to fly over Irish airspace... It must be true that this will happen because it was in one of the rags. and the EU Cuckolds believe that kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back