What's the best biscuit?

Sponsored Links
imgres

imgres

we don't have biscuits in our house. :cry:

............."erm not strictly true" the wife just sorta' told me.

she tells me, her and the boys enjoy a few dunked nibbles from time to time. whilst i'm at work of course. :rolleyes:

i guess it is the price you pay for not sharing the weekly shop.

Hey if you're going to the trouble of providing biscuiits, you'd best make sure your brewing up skills fit the bill too!!! Nothing like a decent biscuit with a dead weak mug of tea!! ;)

Sponsored Links
I usually make a cake when we get any work done. A couple of years ago I nearly killed a painter and decorator. He had been at our house for a few days decorating the hall,stairs and landing and had sampled several different cakes during this time. On the last day he had a large piece of fruit cake. Swallowing the last mouthful he said "was there pineapple in this?". Of course there was - it turned out he was allergic to pineapple in a big way. It is funny now but at the time he was very poorly and had to take a couple of tablets and make sure he dint have any reaction. All afternoon I was waiting for a thud on the stairs as he fell of his ladder.

biscuits I take it, from your descriptions are cookies here....

plain sugar cookies are the best!

followed closely by choccy chip...
....and oatmeal raisin ones ....you can tell yourself they are healthy and almost get away with it :LOL:

Lesley Jones said:
I usually make a cake when we get any work done. A couple of years ago I nearly killed a painter and decorator. He had been at our house for a few days decorating the hall,stairs and landing and had sampled several different cakes during this time. On the last day he had a large piece of fruit cake. Swallowing the last mouthful he said "was there pineapple in this?". Of course there was - it turned out he was allergic to pineapple in a big way. It is funny now but at the time he was very poorly and had to take a couple of tablets and make sure he dint have any reaction. All afternoon I was waiting for a thud on the stairs as he fell of his ladder.

Gosh, I've never heard of anyone being allergic to pineapple, Lesley. It just goes to show you can't be too careful.

mlb3c said:
biscuits I take it, from your descriptions are cookies here....

Yes, cookies are biscuits in the UK. :) I'm surprised you didn't mention Oreos. I really like those - they're a bit like bourbons, only nicer.

chr15 said:
Eat around the orange bit then throw it at someones face. If you lick first it sticks really well!

I would be suspicious if you started licking my face

Sponsored Links
Back