What's the "Rolls Royce" of Boilers?

Sponsored Links
OTOH I can't think of any boiler that won't economically last five years. True there is the odd exception, but what is a manufacturer really offering with a 5 year guarantee? An insurance policy. Doesn't really say anything about the quality of the boiler, just says, our marketing department are trying like mad to get back some market share since we've been stumped on our main stay the back boiler.[/quote]

Best post of the month I recon. Well said.
I like Worcester. They do what they're told.

A Rolls Royce could get you from one end of the country to the other in comfort and style. You would cry if it got scratched, It costs a fortune to buy, run and maintain.
A ferrari could do the same but a lot faster. You would also cry if it got scratched and it would also cost a lot to run and maintain.
A honda 90 would also get you from one end to the other! You wouldnt cry if it got scratched, cheap as chips to run a lot more fun than the roller less comfortable but you would get wet if it rained!
Me ... I drive [amongst other things] a 1991 citroen that is cheap yet not the cheapest to run. I have spent nothing on maintenance but the suspension is the same as a roller, It is fast enough to get a speeding ticket. Reliable enough to start every time and takes me where I want to go. Also I bent the wing by backing into it with one of my other motors and I just laughed.
Do you see what I am getting at?
Perhaps you should tell us what sort of transport you prefer/have and then we could suggest a boiler?

Sponsored Links
The Rolls Royce of boilers is mine, because it never breaks down, and if it does iv got the spares and i can fix it ...... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back