Whats your biggest pet hate on the Forum??

Sponsored Links
Pointing out spelling mistakes, bad grammar, or other items which have nothing to do with topic but then not help the original poster.

Also telling people they can't do things instead of saying how and why.

For example "You can't do that because of Part P" rather than "Because of Part P it may be cheaper not to DIY". Then explain or don't bother posting a reply.

Or "You should not do that it's dangerous" you know the poster will take no notice so why not explain why it's dangerous or not post a reply?

Pointing out spelling mistakes, bad grammar, or other items which have nothing to do with topic but then not help the original poster.

Also telling people they can't do things instead of saying how and why.

For example "You can't do that because of Part P" rather than "Because of Part P it may be cheaper not to DIY". Then explain or don't bother posting a reply.

Or "You should not do that it's dangerous" you know the poster will take no notice so why not explain why it's dangerous or not post a reply?

Well said but I think you missed out a comma or two :LOL:

and you should not be making suggestion like that, you may get hurt or be breaking forum regulations ;)
Have you notified mod controls?

Sponsored Links
Big hairy blokes with female names ( conny and libbylou lou for example)
Perhaps their hemaphridites!

Biggest gripe for me?... well here's a few of them:

people posting videos, or news items without saying what they are... for example, a topic titled "true compensation" and i have to watch a 3 minute vid on youtube of a hamster nipping a cat and hiding under a sofa... or a car owner getting back in their car and runnning over the car thief.... or how to fill in an insurance claim form?

not being able to discuss how a plane would act if it were on a conveyor belt that went as fast as the plane wheels... would it take off?

people coming out with daft comments during a post to get useful info... (sorry Tim, but you are the biggest culprit!! - although i'd still buy you a beer!)

not being able to discuss how a plane would act if it were on a conveyor belt that went as fast as the plane wheels... would it take off?
Depends which way it was going on the conveyor belt..........only kidding.

The conveyor belt would surely have no effect 'cos the plane's thrust is against the air, not via driven wheels on the conveyor belt. Therefore the belt/wheels equillibrium is a physical impossibility. Unless at a standstill. init?

The conveyor belt would surely have no effect 'cos the plane's thrust is against the air, not via driven wheels on the conveyor belt. Therefore the belt/wheels equillibrium is a physical impossibility. Unless at a standstill. init?

That's interesting, maybe others on here would like to expand on this discussion.

Whoops!!! I'm sorry !! :oops:

That equation goes pear shaped IF there is an birdstrike of Sitting Ducks :rolleyes:

Isn't an airstrike of sitting ducks also a physical impossibility. If they're sitting how can they strike an aeroplane?

Sponsored Links
Back