wheel barely spins, Droning noise, hot caliper , what is the problem here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For oil extractors I guess you are at the mercy of ECP or maybe Sealey - however, don’t forget Machine Mart, if there is a branch near you. At least they have most of their catalogue in stock!
They also stock Irwin bolt removal tools, which our valued poster Munroist used with success recently.
John :)
hey John

Yes we have a machine mart near us, I do tend to think a lot of their stock is overpriced though, and even their own work colleague told me the same . It's worth a look and if they are open to the public I might go and check it out.

I remember the bolt removal tool set when I went to have a look in machine mart and I think they were the Irvin set, I think they were £25 but I think I have seen other bolt removal tools for half that cost on Ebay.

Sponsored Links
You are driving a death trap, get rid of it!

Andy

Will you please just stop ! Why the hell do you come ot my treads every single time you see I have posted something only to com e here not to help but to ridicule and express yourself as annoyed at the thread when you trake it upon yourself to enter the thread just to post abuse !! Don't put yourself out and stay away then is my advice to you !

And Oh my God, stop constantly repeating yourself saying my car is a death trap . No it is not a death trap at all, give me at least 1 reason why you keep persisiting it is ?

better yet please just leave my threads and go elsewhere

I'm sure this thread can make it to 20 pages.

Did you sort out the brakes?

Andy
Will you please just stop ! Why the hell do you come ot my treads every single time you see I have posted something only to com e here not to help but to ridicule and express yourself as annoyed at the thread when you trake it upon yourself to enter the thread just to post abuse !! Don't put yourself out and stay away then is my advice to you !

And Oh my God, stop constantly repeating yourself saying my car is a death trap . No it is not a death trap at all, give me at least 1 reason why you keep persisiting it is ?

better yet please just leave my threads and go elsewhere

that wasn’t abuse it was a valid point.

Sponsored Links
that wasn’t abuse it was a valid point.

I appreicete people giving me advice, but him and cerain other often inckuding yourself don't come to my threads to offer help, you come with the intentions to post sarcastic comments and try and put people down with your negativity.

Negativity and sarcasm is not welcome here and that is why I am telling those people to stay away because I don't want them near me. If you see a post from myself why not just stay away instead of taking it upon yourself to come ot my thread to pretend my posts are anniying or you come here to deliberately act stupid.

Either stay and help and join the topic to help instead of deliberately entering the topic with intentions of stupidity or just stay well away.

thanks

hqdefault.jpg

WTF I was telling you not to reply to them? Where in this thread have I trolled you????????

Oh my God, sorry If I mistaken you for one of the trolls, I thought that in one of the other threads you were trying to mock me and being sarcastic but my aplogies if I have mistaken you for someone else.

thanks for the support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back