When the Nazis took on Albion.....

Sponsored Links
Apart from the rest of the British empire upon which the sun never set.

I get what your saying and I have said we could never have done it alone. But because of the ice age the islands known as the British Isles broke away from mainland Europe. If it wasn't for that we would have folded like the rest of Europe.... thank god for the ice age.

Sponsored Links
as is a polish fella who deliberately
Got captured and sent to Auswitz
Escaped and passed on his findings to the allies
Another little known fact is that there were British POW's in Auschwitz.
They had their own football league.

Revealed: the British troops imprisoned at Auschwitz

The soldiers have kept silent about their experiences - until now.

• British-soldiers-at-Auschwitz-were-allowed-some-privileges-including-their-own-football-team-But-their-POW-status-did-not-make-them-immune-from-brutal-treatment-at-the-hands-of-the-Nazis.jpg

British soldiers at Auschwitz were allowed some privileges, including their own football team.

The Germans used to come and watch them play.

Last edited:
Are you actually British?

Do you feel any pride in your country?
Is ignoring historical facts the only way someone can feel such pride?

What a damning indictment of our past behaviour it is if you mean it.

I have no clue what the above post means, sorry.

Geographically
the island that is sat west of the German machine was the difference between victory and defeat. Do you need any more information.

There might have been some resistance fighters.

Or terrorists, as you would call them.

Of course there would have been, and until this day they would still be a needle in the back of who ever would be ruling over us now....

Before WW2 Stalin wanted a pact between Britain and Russia to take on Nazi Germany but because of the level of Russophobia in Britain it didn't happen.

When Chamberlain signed the Munich agreement, Stalin felt betrayed, so he made his own pact with Hitler in order to buy time.

Neither Hitler or Stalin had any intention of honouring their agreement.

Sponsored Links
Back