Where do we go from here?

Watching house of commons live. Corbyn is so rubbish.. Boris gave a great speech.

Most interesting is Watson how stony faced he has been throughout hes a detached man.

If this was a boxing match Corbyn has been ko'd about 4 times

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I do agree with you about invoking Article 50 - very strange.

Afraid of losing their seats, I suppose.

Desperate times all the opposition can go on about Is Boris and his prorogation blah blah...

Watching house of commons live. Corbyn is so rubbish.. Boris gave a great speech.

Most interesting is Watson how stony faced he has been throughout hes a detached man.

If this was a boxing match Corbyn has been ko'd about 4 times

Bluster, devoid of anything. His only plan is engineer an election before 31St Oct. Merkel played a blinder putting him into a corner.

Sponsored Links
Bluster, devoid of anything. His only plan is engineer an election before 31St Oct. Merkel played a blinder putting him into a corner.

Bluster ..you must be referring to Corbyn I assume.

His taunting of Corbyn and the obvious tension with Watson
"Free the islington one" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry but hes a master of banter.

Surrender agreement :LOL:

Dumb leavers onto their next conspiracy that Soros funded Miller. So he bought off the Judiciary as well? This is exactly why stupid people should not be asked important questions, they give stupid replies.

It's not a conspiracy theory that George Soros funded Gina Millers anti Brexit campaign to the tune of £400,000

Bojo is funny, but I'd rather have a statesman than a clown as leader.

It's not a conspiracy theory that George Soros funded Gina Millers anti Brexit campaign to the tune of £400,000

Interesting, she left that organisation soon after his donation.

But did Soros buy off the judiciary?

£400 grand just go's to show that the legal profession have got there snouts in the trough

Total disgrace imo over paid bunch of b***
Ends ripping people off

Interesting, she left that organisation soon after his donation.

But did Soros buy off the judiciary?

In the interest of accuracy and for the avoidance of doubt, she left that particular anti Brexit organisation soon after the newspapers disclosed that Soros had funded her to the tune of £400,000
Also, Soros set up her husband Alan's new fund at New Star Asset Management with a £100 mil investment.

Did he buy off the judiciary?, as 'unexpected' as the result was by all parties, I doubt he did, who suggested otherwise?

In the interest of accuracy and for the avoidance of doubt, she left that particular anti Brexit organisation soon after the newspapers disclosed that Soros had funded her to the tune of £400,000
Also, Soros set up her husband Alan's new fund at New Star Asset Management with a £100 mil investment.

Did he buy off the judiciary?, as 'unexpected' as the result was by all parties, I doubt he did, who suggested otherwise?
You are dragging up old news

The recent court case brought by Gina Miller wasnt funded by Soros.

Sponsored Links
Back