Where do we go from here?

Filly and his RWR ilk have been trained to view Soros as a bogey-man.

What is it about this American, Jewish, Hungarian-born, self-made billionaire that they dislike?

Is it because he comes from Hungary?

Sponsored Links
Filly and his RWR ilk have been trained to view Soros as a bogey-man.

What is it about this American, Jewish, Hungarian-born, self-made billionaire that they dislike?

Is it because he comes from Hungary?

Well. From. Your list it would seem that the Labour Party probably don't like him

Is it because he is Jewish :?:

The remoaners are frit of Boris because they know he is the UK’s best chance ofbrexit by Oct 31st.They are so desperate to stop it at ANY cost,,..Trecherous Cowardly undemocratic cretins.

Well. From. Your list it would seem that the Labour Party probably don't like him

Is it because he is Jewish :?:

Oh, you think Filly is the labour party? And vinty too? Hawkeye? Roger928? Notsonewboy? Gasbag?

How odd.

They're actually RWRs.

Sponsored Links
Oh, you think Filly is the labour party?

How odd.

Well logic dictates that if the bloke is Jewish than segmants of the Labour Party don't like the bloke

Jewish MPs vow to force out Corbyn or so they said

They the MPs said it was disgusting that non Jewish MPs were staying quiet on the issue as they attacked the leadershipd handling of racism claims against the party

Well logic dictates that if the bloke is Jewish than segmants of the Labour Party don't like the bloke

And yet it's the RWRs that go on about what a bogeyman he is.

Perhaps you are talking nonsense again.

Have you been reading the Mail? The Express? The Telegraph?

In the interest of accuracy and for the avoidance of doubt, she left that particular anti Brexit organisation soon after the newspapers disclosed that Soros had funded her to the tune of £400,000
Also, Soros set up her husband Alan's new fund at New Star Asset Management with a £100 mil investment.

Did he buy off the judiciary?, as 'unexpected' as the result was by all parties, I doubt he did, who suggested otherwise?

You have evidence of that? As far as I know Alan Miller left New Star in 2007 and Soros investment of £100m was never made in 2000 to New STar which was set up by John Duffield.

You seem to be in the feedback loop of RW DM media but if you have evidence please show it.

Oh, you think Filly is the labour party? And vinty too? Hawkeye? Roger928? Notsonewboy? Gasbag?

How odd.

They're actually RWRs.

Do you want to fully expand on the term RWR please JohnD and am I one too ? Ahem.

Dame Louise ellmann stated that anti semitism is still alive in the Labour Party and Ruth Smeeth blamed the leadership

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to who did fund it?

Jolyon Maugham QC said it outside the Courts after they won Thanks to the 8000 donors who funded this.

Now over to you. Where is this £100m investment from Soros?

It's all simple really .....the next election will decide matters party's will declare whether they are remainers or leavers and the people will vote accordingly.

The Jewish Labour movement (JLM) held its conference in Brighton at an undisclosed location and heavily guarded venue

Multiple MPs and activists claimed the party had failed em

You have evidence of that? As far as I know Alan Miller left New Star in 2007 and Soros investment of £100m was never made in 2000 to New STar

Do you have evidence to the contrary? 'as far as I know' doesn't quite cut it. somebody with very deep pockets is funding the Millers, very deep pockets indeed, that we can both concede as fact.
I can't prove it's Soros, you can't prove it isn't, but his history of extraordinarily large donations to anti Brexit campaigns founded by Gina tend to push circumstantial evidence toward my train of thought no?

Have you been reading the Mail? The Express? The Telegraph?

Blimey is that a fake news claim straight out of the0 Trump manual ;)

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back