Where do you pee when there is no toilet?

Sponsored Links
True story: we had a stove and flue liner fitted by a firm from Ramsbottom, Lancs. We went out while they were working and came home later to find the elderly gofer lurking in a corner of our garage where he had no reason to be. About a month later Mrs RR went there to fetch something out of a plastic bin of her possessions and found... everything soaked in dried urine! I don't know why he didn't just pee on the back lawn like I do every morning.

It might have been a humourous question, but do we need to ask where to pee when no toilet is available?

ANYWHERE.

I have always wondered why blokes seem to have to pee against something.

Sponsored Links
This is becoming an issue with public loos being closed down. You get to the stage in life where you have a precautionary wee whenever you can because you don't know if you'll last until you get home. Think I need Tena for men.....

Most of the jobs I get involved in are rural, so a few minutes drive usually finds a woodland.

Ive learnt to list portaloos as an optional extra on jobs and either get an agreement that tradesmen can use a designated house loo or a price is added for portaloo hire.

I did one job where the customer was in a real strop because she claimed we were using her loo ( just inside the front door), without agreement and leaving muddy footprints on the floor and wee on the seat. Turns out it was the husband! On the same job the lady accused the roofers of stealing a pair of £400 size 7 womens boots :mrgreen:

This is becoming an issue with public loos being closed down. You get to the stage in life where you have a precautionary wee whenever you can because you don't know if you'll last until you get home. Think I need Tena for men.....

Very common problem esp for men when they get older. You need first and foremost need to have your prostate checked (bit unpleasant... lie back and think of England!). Then there are plenty of effective over the counter remedies.

Cutbacks and cottaging.......

There's nothing in the world that adequately describes the feeling of relief when you find a VERY desparately needed loo ......PHEW !!!!!!!

With the closing of public loos, these days the only ones you can find are usually locked with RADAR keys.
Luckily the keys are only a few quid on amazon so it's handy to keep one in the car.

Even taking the dogs out into our local park, the damn loos are locked, they are supposed to be open during the day but they never bother.
So as close as it is to home, if I need a pee then i'm gonna find a bush.

Sponsored Links
Back