Where is Admin????

D

dexdeloup

I have tried several times over the last couple of weeks to contact Admin regarding re-enabling my similarly named account, since there are at least 3 pm's on there awaiting my perusal - no doubt begging for my return unto the fold.. :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen or heard from Admin over the last couple of weeks, or has he "done a bunk"?

Sponsored Links
My apologies dex...........

I've been so busy lately, I shall deal with your queries ASAP.... :LOL: :LOL:
Please don't interrupt me again.
Now where was I......
1 gold coin......2 gold coins..........3 gold coins..... 4 gold coins..... 5 gold coins .....................................................:LOL: :LOL:

My apologies dex...........

I've been so busy lately, I shall deal with your queries ASAP.... :LOL: :LOL:
Please don't interrupt me again.
Now where was I......
1 gold coin......2 gold coins..........3 gold coins..... 4 gold coins..... 5 gold coins .....................................................:LOL: :LOL:

1 magic bean 2 magic beans....

Sponsored Links
My account Dexdeloup was disabled for no reason. Anyone got a reason why this might have happened. It says that admin has done this, and yet admin isn't dealing/replying to any tickets. All very confusing.

"Dextrous" was originally disabled by myself in a moment of madness when I "closed" the account. Admin had no reason to throw me off the forum due to breach of any rules. I have asked several times for this account to be reopened - no reply :confused:

Admin? Mods? Anyone?????

Just to give my tuppence worth, i think this is a ridiculous way to treat forum members.

Just to give my tuppence worth, i think this is a ridiculous way to treat forum members.

It's very frustrating.

If admin's away on holiday, fine, but there must be some other admin floating about who can deal with these requests (after all, it was "admin" who disabled the dexdeloup account).

Also, started to request for "dextrous" to be re-enabled within a day of closing it. This is a couple of weeks ago now - bear in mind that when closing an account you are advised that you have a "couple of days" to rescind this request:confused:

What is of even more "concern" (I'm well aware that there are plenty more important things in life :rolleyes: ) is what would happen if this site developed some fundamental operating flaw which meant that noone could access it.

Admin not around to deal with it for weeks on end?

Not really good enough.

I dare say it will be resolved eventually dex, but in the meantime it is as you say very frustrating.

It's the closing of "dexdeloup" that is curious, alastair.

I was coming to terms with the possibility of "dextrous" being a gonner.

I had posted several times using this new name with no known problems nor "abuse". I opened what I suppose could have been considered a questionable thread (non abusive but extreme in its view), with the intention of winding up my mate blasphemous.

Within 20 minutes, the thread was removed and I was locked out - somewhat harsh for a first potential "offence".

Mod 11 - thanks for that. Can you unblock the account as I am not a spammer, nor intentionally abusive nor (I hope) unhelpful? While you're at it, can you unblock "dextrous"?

Thanks Mod11. Therein lies the problem - I've tried several times (opening tickets on here, emailing from my yahoo address, and pm'ing him via the messages link above). Not a dicky bird of even a hint of a recognition that it's been received, yet alone that he's dealing with it! :confused:

Would the powers that be on here, "please unblock Dextrous", who has contributed very much to DIYNOT,,,, thank you Admin.

Apologies for the delay, I have indeed been on holiday. I am the only admin, so only I can unblock blocked accounts. Dextrous as you say you cancelled your own account, which needs intervention by myself to reinstate it. The reason your other subsequent account was banned was because as mod11 mentioned new users have a much lower threshold before they are auto-banned. This again can only be undone by myself. I will cancel your newest account and reinstate your old one. Once again apologies for the delay.

Sponsored Links
Back