Where is Admin????

Apologies for the delay, I have indeed been on holiday. I am the only admin, so only I can unblock blocked accounts. Dextrous as you say you cancelled your own account, which needs intervention by myself to reinstate it. The reason your other subsequent account was banned was because as mod11 mentioned new users have a much lower threshold before they are auto-banned. This again can only be undone by myself. I will cancel your newest account and reinstate your old one. Once again apologies for the delay.
Many thanks. It's good to be back in my old clothes, as it were.

Sorry about the repeated tickets and attempts to contact you, but I was a man possessed :rolleyes: ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I am the only admin, so only I can unblock blocked accounts Dextrous

From now on,,, for your services to Dextrous, you shall be known as SIR ADMIN,,,,,
arise,, Sir Admin,, and thank you,,,, seriously. ;)

And to you,,,, Dextrous my boy,,,, the next time, don't be so hasty,,, control those moments of madness,, never to leave us, that way again,, now back to the Forum :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Welcome back Dextrous!
I noticed a different name posted in the plastering forum and wondered if you were moon lighting :cool:
All is now clear :D

Apologies for the delay, I have indeed been on holiday. I am the only admin, so only I can unblock blocked accounts. Dextrous as you say you cancelled your own account, which needs intervention by myself to reinstate it. The reason your other subsequent account was banned was because as mod11 mentioned new users have a much lower threshold before they are auto-banned. This again can only be undone by myself. I will cancel your newest account and reinstate your old one. Once again apologies for the delay.

Please don't do it, he is a pain in the butttt :LOL: ;)

I see. Like that eh?

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back