Where to buy Wago Connectors individually?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody know of anywhere that sells Wago connectors individually? Screwfix only do packs of say 50 or 100 and Amazon do minimum packs of 10.

I’m replacing a light fitting, and all I need is 1x 2 core connector, 2x 4 core connectors and 1x 5 core connector. I don’t need a big pack of them and I’m not particularly keen to pay for something which will then never be used again!

Sponsored Links
1691337525504.png

99p for strip of 10 at Toolstation.

Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
I ended up just buying a set of these:

Wago 2 Port (10) 3 Port (10) 5 Port (5) 221 Splicing Connector, Lever-Nut Assortment Pocket Pack for All Wire 12-24 AWG https://amzn.eu/d/2Vsebtq

Unfortunately they don’t have any 4 port connectors but I can either use a 5 port or put 2 wires in one port if they’ll fit!

Anybody know of anywhere that sells Wago connectors individually? Screwfix only do packs of say 50 or 100 and Amazon do minimum packs of 10.
Most sellers of Wago connectors on eBay (of whom there are hundreds) sell in quantities down to 1 or 2 (often with 'free postage') - and I assume the same is probably true of all similar places. However, the price for one will usually not be much less than for 5,or even more - and the one-off price will always be pretty astronomical in comparison with what they would cost individually in large packs (e.g. per Screwfix).

Kind Regards, John

Where is the best (read: cheapest) place to buy wago connectors? I don't mind buying in the tens, but I don't need hundreds

Regards

Tet

Where is the best (read: cheapest) place to buy wago connectors? I don't mind buying in the tens, but I don't need hundreds

Regards

Tet
If you look at one of my previous replies I shared a link to the ones I bought from Amazon. By the way, don’t hijack other threads, post your own question!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back