Where was transam today?

there are some people who sneer at a working-class man who left school young, and by study and hard work bettered himself

And some who respect him all the more.

Sponsored Links
there are some people who sneer at a working-class man who left school young, and by study and hard work bettered himself

Amazingly both the left and right sneer at people who don't have a degree, they are deemed as commoners..

A lot of jobs sneer at the same fact to..

Plumbers and sparks do alright though,

...someone on the Tory benches...

Luckily lots of Tories are trained to flaunt their privilege and chortle as they mock the less-advantaged.

BullingdonPeasant.jpg

I respect him for retaining a sense of humour about it but of course you have every right to be offended on his behalf.

Sponsored Links
I respect him for retaining a sense of humour about it but of course you have every right to be offended on his behalf.

I have every right to respect him for struggling to better himself, and every right to be offended at rich elitists who sneer at those lacking their privilege.

"on his behalf" is your invention.

Him and his son did well to get out of the limelight before all the #MeToo caper took off, respect for that.(y)

yes, as you say, a privileged flopper like Johnson has never achieved anything comparable.

Remind me, how many children has he fathered?

Sponsored Links
Back