Where's my leccy discount?

lucky for us BG pensioners we get a 50% off our bills ,certainly helps

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
BG currently offering new employees 580 quid towards fuel bills as a perk

Sponsored Links
Seems to be a home working allowance and quite common.
no its an allowance towards your energy costs it clearly says so . if it was for home working it would say so . Allowances for home working can be claimed separately from hmrc.

no its an allowance towards your energy costs it clearly says so . if it was for home working it would say so
It is only on the jobs which are home working. It is clearly a home working perk/allowance, call it what you want. My company does the same.

It is only on the jobs which are home working. It is clearly a home working perk/allowance, call it what you want. My company does the same.
glad we agree they are paying new employees a perk of 580 quid toward their energy bill as i originally said

glad we agree they are paying new employees a perk of 580 quid toward their energy bill as i originally said
No, they are paying some new employees up to £580. As many companies do.

No, they are paying some new employees up to £580. As many companies do.
Did i say all employees cant see where i have written that and as i said they are paying them a perk towards their energy costs as most companies DON`T . what are you struggling with ? And i bet your company is paying the 6 quid standard tax allowable benefit

Sponsored Links
Back