Companies that fail to resolve valid complaints

BG Computer picks hundreds of ex customers and starts ringing them randomly the person on the phone at BG hasnt got a scooby who the computer is phoning so absolutely no way of the operator doing any research into why the person has actually left . The computer cuts off after x amount of rings or it recognizes that an answer machine has kicked in . Once it recognizes someone has actually answered it connects the operator and as they go through the spiel of good morning/ afternoon the customers details then appear on screen

That was the way it sounded - phone rang, I answered, then I heard a quick ring at the far end before it was answered by the poor rep..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
There was no direct debit set up. I paid them manually last year, the year before that, and the year before that one - this year they somehow managed to set up a direct debit from the same account. Would you be happy about a company helping themselves to money in your bank account, without your approval? As I said, second time over recent years they have done this..
Simply, you're covered by the direct debit guarantee.
Any unauthorised amount taken by DD is immediately refund upon your request.
Don't speak to tv licence, speak to your bank.

Do you have access to online banking with your bank? My household bills are paid thru a Barclays account & I can easily see a list of who/what has direct debit access to my money.

I don't purchase a BBC license so I don't know how it all works, but I do know that the Co' that administers the license are known to be very poorly administered !

Then there's CPA (continuous payment authority) which is its own box of frogs !

Nonsense. You need to read all your emails. (y)

I said, and I meant - there absolutely were not any emails from TV L at all, nothing, zilch. That was an essential part of my complaint, that I didn't get any emails from them - and yes, I am absolutely certain, nothing in my inbox, nothing in my junk, nothing in deleted. TV L have not disagreed with me, to indicate that any emails might have been sent.

I said, and I meant - there absolutely were not any emails from TV L at all, nothing, zilch. That was an essential part of my complaint, that I didn't get any emails from them - and yes, I am absolutely certain, nothing in my inbox, nothing in my junk, nothing in deleted. TV L have not disagreed with me, to indicate that any emails might have been sent.
Your last bill will have it written on it, or the correspondence accompanying it.
Same for everyone. Not a state secret.
Nothing to see.

Disney+ did the same for me, I don't recall giving them a right to charge it, but somewhere I probably did. Since I use the service, one less bill to arrange to pay.

TVL are in a bit of a pickle at the moment with their email system. I pay mine annually also. Manually. Via my Rewards (cashback) credit card now they accept them. I don't store the card payment details (if that's even an option).

Got the usual e-mail reminder and paid mid Sept.
Early October got a e-mail reminder to pay (saying my Licence had expired)! Online checks all OK so I ignored.
About the 10th I got a 'thanks for renewing' email.

TVL have a complaints process if you feel it worth following https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/about/making-a-complaint-AB7

Sponsored Links
Back