Changing energy suppliers

Harry approves of loyal customers being penalised, opaque pricing and cr@p customer service.

It’s hilarious how the right bat for their team no matter how sh1t they are

You carry on paying top price, plus some - it helps subsidise everyone else's bill.

The worst energy company I have ever dealt with, the least caring, was British Gas. What does that say?

Sponsored Links
Thank you for admitting Centrica is not owned by the British public for the benefit of the British public but is a company owned by foreign investors which extracts profits from the British to go to foreign investors

Im glad we cleared that up

its hilarious people like Gas voted for Brexit to "take back control" for the Brits.............but fully supports privatisation which gives all our assets to foreigners

dont be like gas112
Remind us what you voted for don't be like notch unable to think for himself ever the gullible . Can you tell me any british company owned solely by the public . Centrica is a British company pure and simple all the profits it earns throughout the world come back to the UK.

Tell me, when you book your numerous skiing trips, do you just pick the first hotel and airline you see or do you shop around to see what’s best/cheapest?
I'd have to ask the fella that books it. I'd pay more for better location, others just want cheap because they just love the aprés.

Looks like you’ve been on here from 6.28 until 9.30 this morning and for at least the last 20 minutes and it’s only 11.20. Are you working today?

See post #98 (y)

Sponsored Links
Remind us what you voted for don't be like notch unable to think for himself ever the gullible . Can you tell me any british company owned solely by the public . Centrica is a British company pure and simple all the profits it earns throughout the world come back to the UK.
WRONG

as usual

yep you are but we have come to expect and accept it
Why are you so desperate to focus on British Gas?

Oh that’s because many of the other energy suppliers are literally foreign companies
Oh and water is foreign owned
Oh and many train operators are foreign owned
Oh and national gas transmission is foreign owned

I suppose you think it’s great that large chunks of the UKs infrastructure is foreign owned.

Isn’t privatisation wonderful :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh that’s because many of the other energy suppliers are literally foreign companies

I suppose you think it’s great that large chunks of the UKs infrastructure is foreign owned.

So i was right then .
Privatisation you mean all those companies paying into your private pension pot . Or have you took an ethical one out so as not to profit from it ....Nope you havent.

Mmmmm - https://weownit.org.uk/company/british-gas

So i was right then .
Privatisation you mean all those companies paying into your private pension pot . Or have you took an ethical one out so as not to profit from it ....Nope you havent.
gas112 deliberately avoids admitting the UK is owned lock stock and barrel by foreign companies

3 to Gassy nill to notchy

Centrica is a UK listed company, with global operations, Direct energy and Bord Gais for example are both subsidiaries so thats foreign companies owned lock stock and barrel by a UK company.

Interesting fact British Gas plc is not British Gas.

Interesting fact British Gas plc is not British Gas.
On the split up back in 1997 centrica were allowed to use the trading title British Gas as that is what the public associated sale of gas /appliances and servicing and repairs with but they could only use it in the UK . British gas PLC was the exploration side that kept the actual name and who used the title worldwide

Centrica is a UK listed company, with global operations, Direct energy and Bord Gais for example are both subsidiaries so thats foreign companies owned lock stock and barrel by a UK company.
thats bolox

centrica is owned by BG group which is part of Dutch Shell

so not British

thats bolox

centrica is owned by BG group which is part of Dutch Shell

so not British
you really are a doh ball centrica is not owned or part of royal dutch shell and has never been owned by bg group plc .
BG group plc was formed in 1997 and was completely separate from centrica since the 1997 demerger of Britsh gas plc

Gassy 6 .......notchy still zero.

Oh and their name is now Shell plc and is now registered in the UK instead of the Netherlands

Last edited:
On the split up back in 1997 centrica were allowed to use the trading title British Gas as that is what the public associated sale of gas /appliances and servicing and repairs with but they could only use it in the UK . British gas PLC was the exploration side that kept the actual name and who used the title worldwide
Oh look Gas owns himself.

So the original British Gas was split up and BG group went to Dutch Shell.

Sponsored Links
Back