Changing energy suppliers

Sponsored Links
so what foreign companies own the biggest part of uk gas industry centrica? /
International sovereign and investment funds Old Bean

In November 2022, 38.3% of Centrica was owned by institutional shareholders, with Schroder Investment Management Ltd holding the largest share at 9.49%. One of Schroder’s portfolio managers was accused of fraud in the United States in 2010. It was also fined in Hong Kong in 2016 for failing to properly disclose the stocks held by the company.

The usual suspects, such as multinational investment companies like the Vanguard Group and BlackRock as well as governments such as Norway and New Zealand also have shares in Centrica. BAE Systems – an arms company which supplies supplies dictatorships – also holds shares in Centrica, according to business information databases.

International sovereign and investment funds Old Bean

In November 2022, 38.3% of Centrica was owned by institutional shareholders, with Schroder Investment Management Ltd holding the largest share at 9.49%. One of Schroder’s portfolio managers was accused of fraud in the United States in 2010. It was also fined in Hong Kong in 2016 for failing to properly disclose the stocks held by the company.

The usual suspects, such as multinational investment companies like the Vanguard Group and BlackRock as well as governments such as Norway and New Zealand also have shares in Centrica. BAE Systems – an arms company which supplies supplies dictatorships – also holds shares in Centrica, according to business information databases.
so is centrica a uk company registered in the uk that like every company has shareholders from all around the world .It is not foreign owned

Sponsored Links
What cobblers! I don’t know you or what you do in your spare time
Writing the job up i.e. day rate means totting up the hours and materials etc.

Speaking with the customer about the next day's endeavours, when he has returned from work etc.

Pricing jobs up etc. One large extension can have me at my desk for three days.

Sorting out bills i.e. paying them or disputing them or attributing them to jobs etc.

Ordering any bespoke stuff like steels, joinery etc.

Doing drawings for steels or bespoke items (can take hours).

Emailing back and forth for bespoke items.

Meetings with trades people i.e. plumbers, joiners, electricians etc.

Phone conversations with the above.

Sorting out insurances etc.

Looking at jobs - local or otherwise.

so is centrica a uk company registered in the uk that like every company has shareholders from all around the world .It is not foreign owned
Thank you for admitting Centrica is not owned by the British public for the benefit of the British public but is a company owned by foreign investors which extracts profits from the British to go to foreign investors

Im glad we cleared that up

its hilarious people like Gas voted for Brexit to "take back control" for the Brits.............but fully supports privatisation which gives all our assets to foreigners

dont be like gas112

Speaking with the customer about the next day's endeavours, when he has returned from work etc.

Sorting out bills i.e. paying them or disputing them or attributing them to jobs etc.

its bl@@dy tough running your own building business -and being a builder involves way way more project management than individual tradesmen

Its a hard job which is why so many builders fail

its bl@@dy tough running your own building business -and being a builder involves way way more project management than individual tradesmen

I've just spent the last hour or so on one email, itemising and allocating dozens of individual items to one job. Luckily the other job we did, only has a few bits and pieces.
Presently - rained off.

just cancelled my virgin package only wanted broadband which they offer at 26 quid for new customers lowest they would come down to was 47 quid so said nope cancel it .So unless they come back with something i will be going to sky for theirs neighbours have it and say it spot on with no problems
I use Vodafone broadband.

Obviously not at this moment though because you’re on here.

Obviously not at this moment though because you’re on here.
I've just spent the last hour or so on one email, itemising and allocating dozens of individual items to one job. Luckily the other job we did, only has a few bits and pieces.
Presently - rained off.
I went up to the job earlier, just to make sure the rain hadn't done any more damage. The unpredictable weather is killing us at the moment.

Thank you for admitting Centrica is not owned by the British public for the benefit of the British public but is a company owned by foreign investors which extracts profits from the British to go to foreign investors
A bit like the device you are typing on here with, the car you drive and most of the appliances in your house - unless I’ve got it wrong and you just buy British goods.

Yeah, you wouldn’t think they had time to spend arguing on internet forums let alone arguing that they don’t have time to seek out better deals on the internet, would you?

I have lunch breaks too you know. We have to eat and drink.
And you couldn’t use those breaks to Google for a cheaper mobile/gas/electric/insurance/broadband deals? Tell me, when you book your numerous skiing trips, do you just pick the first hotel and airline you see or do you shop around to see what’s best/cheapest?

Looks like you’ve been on here from 6.28 until 9.30 this morning and for at least the last 20 minutes and it’s only 11.20. Are you working today?

Sponsored Links
Back