Changing energy suppliers

you really are a doh ball centrica is not owned or part of royal dutch shell and has never been owned by bg group plc .
BG group plc was formed in 1997 and was completely separate from centrica since the 1997 demerger of Britsh gas plc

Gassy 6 .......notchy still zero.

Oh and their name is now Shell plc and is now registered in the UK instead of the Netherlands
Oh dear it’s 25 nil to notchy 0 to clueless gasbag

Poor gas is desperately trying to focus on British Gas as a deflection from the fact that Conservative privatisation has flogged the vast majority of our energy market to foreign investors.

Q = Are majority of British utilities foreign owned
A = yes

Gasbag loses again, poor chap clueless on everything.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear it’s 25 nil to notchy 0 to clueless gasbag

Poor gas is desperately trying to focus on British Gas as a deflection from the fact that Conservative privatisation has flogged the vast majority of our energy market to foreign investors.

Q = Are majority of British utilities foreign owned
A = yes

Gasbag loses again, poor chap clueless on everything.
you truly are deluded you attempt to speak about a British utility company and you cant even get the absolute basics right about the nations biggest gas supplier .
Can you tell us when you think shell bought centrica , you clown

Oh look Gas owns himself.

So the original British Gas was split up and BG group went to Dutch Shell.
And can you tell me what centrica has to do with BG group and them being bought 30 years after privatisation of British gas.
I see you still havent sorted your meds out

thats bolox

centrica is owned by BG group which is part of Dutch Shell

so not British
100% wrong Centrica has nothing to do with BG Group.

As we've already said..

British Gas belongs to Centrica and Centrica is not owned by BG Group. There is no relationship

Oh look Gas owns himself.

So the original British Gas was split up and BG group went to Dutch Shell.
British Gas the energy retailer has nothing to do with Shell.

btw "Dutch" Shell moved HQ from the Netherlands to the UK and delisted from the dutch stock exchange. So it's also a UK company now.

I think that is 7 nill

Sponsored Links
and NGT is UK Hq'd too. has quite a lot of operations in the US. So thats another British company with fingers in foreign pies.

The so called big "foreign" investor Schroders, is also UK HQ'd.

But what about the conservatives - will be the response.

I'll beat Notch to it... Here's one:

157580-004-FFB75F13.jpg

Last edited:
Back