Where's RichardC?

Sponsored Links
He is probably "sunning" himself in some far off aclimes.... :LOL:

I pm'd him last week and got no reply, so i am assuming he's away for 6 weeks or so, in sunny Spain.

Sponsored Links
He is probably helping the Spaniards out on their "Do Ita yourselfa " site...

yeah he'll be in Spain alright!! lucky s*d! can only imagine what a 6 week holiday is like.

must be a pain getting back on the trowel after that though.

trowelmonkey1";p="1690751 said:
yeah he'll be in Spain alright!! lucky s*d! can only imagine what a 6 week holiday is like.

must be a pain getting back on the trowel after that though.[/quote####

#### I think he will probably use the plane TM,,,, :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Hi all, I’m back :LOL: ; thanks to those who noticed, it’s nice to be missed.

Yes my absence has been down to our extended annual trip to the Costa Blanca :cool: . I no longer attempt posting while I’m out there as the connection speed is so slow I would be in serious danger of throwing my relatives PC into the swimming pool in a fit of frustrated rage! :eek: Although there was someone in our house, I didn’t advertise the fact I was going this year as you can never be too careful, as I found out the very day I arrived in Spain. I started getting very strange phone calls from friends asking if I was OK & it turned out some “phishing A hole” had hijacked my E mail account :evil: They changed my password & posted my entire address book (fairly large) with a heartfelt plea for an emergency loan of £1000 to be wired by Western Union to help with a crisis due to my credit cards being refused. Luckily all my contacts saw through the ruse & were not stupid enough to wire any money. With the dial up internet connection we have over there, it took me ½ day to re-set my E mail account password before I could regain access, contact everyone & change my entire banking log on details just to be safe. Several others I know have either been “got at” in the same way or have spotted the scam after I made them aware. It works by presenting you with a security log on screen that is a pretty good match for your legit IP one (Yahoo in my case), prompting you to enter your user name & password & bingo they have all they need to access your account, in my case actually waiting until I had left for Spain! Yahoo now includes a personal avatar on the log on screen so you know it’s genuine; so be warned & careful with unexpected “log on” prompts!

Got all sorts to catch up on & a couple of fire surrounds awaiting render/plaster so some nice easy work to ease me back into it ;) . Not too sure about the weather back here though! :cry:

Keep at it mate; enjoy what you do, work hard enough for long enough while your young & it'll usually come good for you in the end. Anything is possible if you really want it hard enough. ;)

must be a pain getting back on the trowel after that though.
It felt like one with all the bad weather & turbulence over the Channel Islands. :confused:

yeas mate, you've been missed!! hope you're feeling suitably rested and ready to transform some rooms for people now...gotta pay for the holiday some how ;)

and glad that A hole didn't get any success :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back