wheres the logic ? or is ia a wind up !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
phone call

me .... id like to order a sky + box for my spare room please

sky.. that will be £99 plus £60 installation + £159

me... oh they told me a couple of months ago it woulld only be £99 because ive got premium channels

sky.. oh ill put you thru to my colleague

me.. ok

sky . yes that will be £99 all in

me.. ok ill like it next tues

sky.. ok.. on my screen it says pay for installation so what ill do ill half the price of the box ie. £49 + £60 installation = £109

me... errr but its £99 not £109

sky... yes you pay £109 or £159

me.. ok goodbye :evil: :evil:

im gonna DIY even if it costs me more !!!!!

Sponsored Links
Sky F*****G S**T. If I had a spare couple of hours I would relate the recent most sorry saga concerning this bunch of incompetents. I've been without the internet for over two weeks now. I'm not supposed to be connected now but somehow I am. I may be disconnected tomorrow. Who knows? Come back NTL all is forgiven.

Sponsored Links
one of my colleagues has been having trouble with sky wireless broadband. woman on phone talked her son through various settings etc, but to no avail. Booked her a service call for 2 weeks time :eek: .

Next day, her next door neighbour had a sky man out to do something. So my colleague collared this guy, and asked him to come in and look at the broadband for her. He came in, apparently he was the nicest sky man they'd ever had. He was there over an hour sorting out the mess that "woman on phone" had caused! Bunged him £20 for his trouble.

Why dont people just get normal broadband and buy their own kit? (As I have) I am aware certain companies charge more on their monthly subscription for wireless broadband! :eek: Why do people think this is acceptable??

Back