Which Indirect Unvented Cylinder?

Mediocre as in they are rubbish. Its odd you speak to some people they rate them
as some of the best.

Yes, isn't that strange but is it their experience or what they've be told that's doing the talking. The one thing you can rely on is that the manufacturer and the merchant will big a product up because of sales and or margin or bonus points.

Sponsored Links
Oso have discontinued the drop tube. Now they come with an expansion vessel.

Mebbe the Delta is the way to go with ViP insulation giving it the coveted ErP - A energy rating?
Seemingly its tea cosy v thermos flask type advancement. Don't think I'd trust the vacuum to last forever. Then it would leak heat like a sieve.

Last edited:
I like the integration with their boilers though. Having to compromise on your heating temperature because of the HW requirement is annoying. I know you can retrofit the sensor into non-Vaillant cylinders, but apparently this voids the guarantee (at least on Megaflo's).

There are other boilers that allow you to run separate heating and hot water temps and kW outputs straight out of the box. ;)

Sponsored Links
Growing family, don't plan to fit another system for many many years, it's going in the garage so no weight restrictions, better to have too much than too little!

Still smaller than I would recommended and for your profligate shower style.

But it is at least a step on the right direction!

Tony

I like the integration with their boilers though. Having to compromise on your heating temperature because of the HW requirement is annoying. I know you can retrofit the sensor into non-Vaillant cylinders, but apparently this voids the guarantee (at least on Megaflo's).

We fit insertion sensors to most UV cylinders. Vaillant cylinders are nothing special. At all.

Best UV might be an ACV. Price puts off most punters. Tank in tank design allows smaller store, faster reheat.
IMG_3551-768x1024.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back