Which rotorvator?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a large area of uneven grassed garden which needs levelling and digging over. I'll tackle it in smaller areas of about 5 x 5m at a time and I'd welcome opinions on which sort of machinery to use. There seem to be two sizes of smaller rotovators/tillers - how are they suited to this work? We're on clay.

Sponsored Links
if youre looking at turning the whole lot over to level it up, and pop down to travis perkins and hire out one of the big camon rotovators. Youve got to go through clay so it will be hard work for a small tiller. While your doing it you can add some compost in and let the rotovator turn it in to help improve the soil. Turning all the vegetation will also help as it will rot down and act as green manure to help improve the soil. You should be able to hire it out for about £70.00 for a weekend and it will do the job.

Altenativly contact me as your in my neck of the woods and ill do it for you!!!! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back