Which wax?

I’ve just put the wax on :)

2B585572-4FB4-4724-B260-2F163B64669F.jpeg

9C5453AB-2963-4DD3-8B0B-8AAADE9580ED.jpeg

Sponsored Links
good start
not too much remember...the real wax is in the microscopic pores of the paint and a micro layer over the polished surface
the more you put on....the more you have to wipe off....and more than once...
i forgot the thread a bit....is it carnauba wax...
the finish should feel dead smooth and shine like a mirror and on a wet day if your car has been left outside when you drive off you get niagra falls down your rear screen and when you brake down your front screen
what a life eh? pampering our pets...
cheers
geof

I’m not sure it is carnauba and I bet I did put too much on, it was quick and easy to do but I thought the water might run off better:
D3AAD79C-D1CA-4831-913C-CF3CEED80259.png

25BDA6CC-AFA3-49BD-8BB7-40F18129287D.png

4AB43382-2158-443A-BE8B-F2A67E51927B.png

Sponsored Links
Ha ha!! My dad has just inherited my grandads Hyundai, that feels like sandpaper so should be a bit more of a challenge :)

Thinking of a clay cloth instead of a clay bar.

The clay cloth makes the job easier as it can be used in your car wash solution.
This is very good for removing fallout etc from paint.
https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/valet-pro-dragon-39-s-breath

wash 4 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

wash 3 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

havent tried one yet, but they sound easier to use than the hard way i do
the simoniz method..;)...the bar i use can be cut into 4 cubes and flattened into a rubbing pancake shape..doubling and reshaping as it gets dirty...its bilt hamber so doesnt need any oil...just water with some squeezy to use in an old spray container...the squeezy takes the old polish off rather well...when the job is done the surface is completely down to the paint..ready for polishing and waxing...giving that mirror feel and good rejection of water during rinsing after low salt shampoo-ing

cheers
geof

Sponsored Links
Back