White and proud

Sponsored Links
Where's the flaw?
And what isn't necessarily so?

OK lets spell it out.

When someone goes blind, the sun doesn't stop shining, they just can't see it anymore.

Using YOUR OWN analogy

If someone can't see a Ghost does it not exist? Of course it does it's still there you just can't see it. Ok with me so far, this is YOUR words not mine.

So, using your own analogy as soon as i introduce a simile you scoff at your own logic(Festive you and your fantasy speak). Did you or did you not believe your own quote above or are you just pasting 'stuff' to try and sound philosophical?

Do you understand??? You can't just preach stuff and then dispel in the same context just because it doesn't suit your narrative. Ok?

If you really wanted equality, you'd be arguing for Black History Year, or even longer, not trying to discredit it.
You already enjoy equality among your peers. It is not the same for non-white people.
And I have not accused you of being racist. Mistaken, misinformed, fear of losing your white privilege - possibly.

I'll try to restrain myself from laughing when you resort to your belief in fantasy.

Please tell me where i don't believe in Black history or month or year. Lets see it. Why are you using this in your argument what are you insinuating?

Right lets take you by the hand back to my original post also, as you too couldn't help yourself but to draw into the oh so predictable rhetoric of 'you are racist because..' over my pledge for equality when ironically pledging we should have equality. - (lets not forget you don't have to say the words to accuse or insinuate such)

If i discovered my friend had a free car wash each time his car was serviced and i asked for the same, the driver isn't to discredit my friends privilege it would be asking for equality, a paradoxical argument you bring here can't you see it??? Do you see in both arguments there are rational alternative arguments to your opinion, think outside the box.

How have i enjoyed equality among my peers? Please demonstrate? What if i haven't and have actually manage success on my reputation and hard work? Can you prove either? I could say you've used racial discrimination as a vehicle to promote yourself throughout your career. Again complete and utter conjecture.

Last edited:
And, after they have been re-used as domestic or commercial storage batteries, are they recyclable?

Yes they are.

Unlike used petrol and used diesel.

Sponsored Links
If someone can't see a Ghost does it not exist? Of course it does it's still there you just can't see it. Ok with me so far, this is YOUR words not mine
Not really, to follow that analogy the ghost has to be seen in the first place, then it disappears. Even then it's very weak as going blind is something you can tell has happened to you, but Ghosts are magically visible some of the time and some not, so you have no way of telling if you're at fault or the ghost.

Also, there are no such thing as Ghosts

And, after they have been re-used as domestic or commercial storage batteries, are they recyclable?
Prius batteries are generally too small to be worth reuse.

I think they can be recycled but I've no idea how prevalent it is to do in practice.

Prius batteries are generally too small to be worth reuse.

I think they can be recycled but I've no idea how prevalent it is to do in practice.
Just think that anyone proudly driving a Prius is directly responsible for slavery.

Not really, to follow that analogy the ghost has to be seen in the first place, then it disappears. Even then it's very weak as going blind is something you can tell has happened to you, but Ghosts are magically visible some of the time and some not, so you have no way of telling if you're at fault or the ghost.

Also, there are no such thing as Ghosts

Says he who hasn't given me evidence to the last request.

So you don't believe our energy exists on another plane after we die. Alot people do. Whole religions believe in the holy ghost. But you don't, who's right?
"I've seen ghosts or spirits all my life as clear as day as clear as the sun shines in the sky. Then one day they just dissapeared. It doesn't mean they no longer exist."

No it means just because you don't perceive it doesn't mean your opinion overrules the perceiver you just don't have the ability to perceive.

And that's my point here before you waded in with some Mr Logic attempt to defunct my analogy.

I ignored it because it was a stupid question. To expand, one month is black history month, all the rest are effectively white history months.

So you don't believe our energy exists on another plane after we die.
No, I was born after the enlightenment and we have moved beyond such basic mysticism.

When someone goes deaf, the birds don't stop singing. They just can't hear them anymore.
When someone goes blind, the sun doesn't stop shining, they just can't see it anymore.

Thats fine and thats a lovely poem. I know it exists but never as it was in the old days
over to you..... tell me the racism you see or hear.

I ignored it because it was a stupid question. To expand, one month is black history month, all the rest are effectively white history months.
So a stupid question merits a Stupid answer of course..

You're avoiding the point. As you do always any argument you cant substantiate you dismiss. That's fine.. just say so.

Thats fine and thats a lovely poem. I know it exists but never as it was in the old days
over to you..... tell me the racism you see or hear.
Indeed we can chuckle and tell him its fantasy stuff.. why is his perception valid or correct?

OK lets spell it out.
That's what I said
When someone goes deaf, the birds don't stop singing. They just can't hear them anymore.
and you replied:
What a crock of bullmud.
Then you reverted to a fantasy world:
OK fine my house is haunted dont knock it down ever Ghosts lives matter.
As IT Minion said, "ghosts don't exist".

Using YOUR OWN analogy
The one about the sun shining, which is real and it exists.
This is your comparative analogy based on fantasy:

If someone can't see a Ghost does it not exist? Of course it does it's still there you just can't see it. Ok with me so far, this is YOUR words not mine.
They're your words, claiming ghosts exist. As IT Minion has pointed out, the ghost must be seen first, by many people, to be in existence, otherwise it doesn't exist.

So, using your own analogy as soon as i introduce a simile you scoff at your own logic(Festive you and your fantasy speak).
I'm scoffing at your twisted logic comparing the sun to ghosts.

Did you or did you not believe your own quote above or are you just pasting 'stuff' to try and sound philosophical?
The one about the sun still shining even though a blind person can't see it? Of course, I believed it, why do you think I said it?

Do you understand??? You can't just preach stuff and then dispel in the same context just because it doesn't suit your narrative. Ok?
I think you've confused yourself. You're making no sense.

Please tell me where i don't believe in Black history or month or year. Lets see it. Why are you using this in your argument what are you insinuating?
You do seem to be complaining about it. Are you not complaining about it anymore? Have you re-considered?

Right lets take you by the hand back to my original post also, as you too couldn't help yourself but to draw into the oh so predictable rhetoric of 'you are racist because..' over my pledge for equality when ironically pledging we should have equality. - (lets not forget you don't have to say the words to accuse or insinuate such)
I think you've lost the plot. I have not accused you of racism. I have suggested that you are mistaken, misinformed. Your responses appear to support my suggestions. You appear to want equality for yourself, even though as a white person you already have it. Other races do not have equality in UK, and you appear to want to avoid any attempt by anyone to draw attention to that. I would suggest that you are concerned about losing your white privilege. That doesn't in itself make you a racist. See response below.

If i discovered my friend had a free car wash each time his car was serviced and i asked for the same, the driver isn't to discredit my friends privilege it would be asking for equality, a paradoxical argument you bring here can't you see it??? Do you see in both arguments there are rational alternative arguments to your opinion, think outside the box.
Precisely, BLM want equality, with initiatives like Black History Month, etc. but you appear to want to deny them that, arguing that it's your turn. White people have had their turn for centuries.

How have i enjoyed equality among my peers? Please demonstrate?
I don't need to. There are umpteen examples of non-white people being discriminated against, in employment, in justice, in housing, in access to services.
You as a white person would not have experienced such discrimination.

What if i haven't and have actually manage success on my reputation and hard work? Can you prove either?
Racism is so endemic in society that as a white person you are probably totally unaware of it.

I could say you've used racial discrimination as a vehicle to promote yourself throughout your career. Again complete and utter conjecture.
I'm glad you recognise your theory as "complete and utter conjecture".

So you don't believe our energy exists on another plane after we die. Alot people do. Whole religions believe in the holy ghost. But you don't, who's right?
"I've seen ghosts or spirits all my life as clear as day as clear as the sun shines in the sky. Then one day they just dissapeared. It doesn't mean they no longer exist."

No it means just because you don't perceive it doesn't mean your opinion overrules the perceiver you just don't have the ability to perceive.

And that's my point here before you waded in with some Mr Logic attempt to defunct my analogy.
Yep, stark raving bonkers.

Sponsored Links
Back