White and proud

Sponsored Links
T

Racism is so endemic in society that as a white person you are probably totally unaware of it.

I'm glad you recognise your theory as "complete and utter conjecture".

No you're still missing the point.

You dismiss ghosts and spirits as fantasy stuff yet religions and many other cultures around the world would have you locked up for proclaiming such. So who is right?
Ill tell you again your little quote fits your rhetoric but when you apply other arguments to it, it falls flat on its face, life isn't that simple Boogerman, i wish it was.

So, first accept your opinion does not overarch mine, its your own beliefs and perceptions. Until you can't accept we differ and see things differently yet have a common ground how are we ever going to join together? You are using discrimination to make a judgement here.

We all stand for equality and respect everyone's beliefs. Lets collectively focus on all racism without tarring a whole race with the same brush.

Sponsored Links
We all stand for equality and respect everyone's beliefs. Lets collectively focus on all racism without tarring a whole race with the same brush.
Is your argument that white people suffer as much racism and inequality as non-white people?
Bearing in mind that it's Black History Month in UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and Netherlands, so let's limit ourselves to perspective based on those countries.

Hi Bobby how yer doin.
If you want a conversation on a personal level, please use an alternative method of communication.
I am not aware that I am acquainted with you. If I am please remind me of that acquaintance in your personal correspondence.
By the way, my name's not Bobby.

Is your argument that white people suffer as much racism and inequality as non-white people?
Bearing in mind that it's Black History Month in UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and Netherlands, so let's limit ourselves to perspective based on those countries.

My argument is until we stop being racist about racism how we supposed to move forward?

Im not racist but you white people are.. that seems to be your message?

Don't you see it?

UK history proportionally represented 400 years ago or so ethnic minorities was a very small percentage of the population in the uk therefore hisorically would be far less content far less chance of being recorded that's not history being racist per se.
But wait..

History is on historical events and by representation we get in theory a representation as such in historical content also. Its like saying History is racist, hang on fest, it could be actually such people back then especially religious believers of the holy GHOST could well have ignored such an event and not documented it, one could say for racist religious opinion. But that's not our fault today, today we celebrate UK as the most inclusive here we have ever been.

Two arguments here it seems as i am all for all history it is OUR history which should include everyone. Our history should never be exclusively white or only inclusively black.

I celebrate all history lets talk about the unsung heroes of every origin. I welcome we collectively revise references to include everyone not just black.

My argument is until we stop being racist about racism how we supposed to move forward?

Im not racist but you white people are.. that seems to be your message?

Don't you see it?

UK history proportionally represented 400 years ago or so ethnic minorities was a very small percentage of the population in the uk therefore hisorically would be far less content far less chance of being recorded that's not history being racist per se.
But wait..

History is on historical events and by representation we get in theory a representation as such in historical content also. Its like saying History is racist, hang on fest, it could be actually such people back then especially religious believers of the holy GHOST could well have ignored such an event and not documented it, one could say for racist religious opinion. But that's not our fault today, today we celebrate UK as the most inclusive here we have ever been.

Two arguments here it seems as i am all for all history it is OUR history which should include everyone. Our history should never be exclusively white or only inclusively black.

I celebrate all history lets talk about the unsung heroes of every origin. I welcome we collectively revise references to include everyone not just black.

Racist

https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/cmj34zmwx21t/racism

Could you address the same comment to Bodd:

I can't speak for Bodd but on the whole he comes across to me as a person who sees the good in a person not their colour. Could be wrong, it's been known, once i recollect.

Whilst i remember i just saw Lewis Hamilton has smashed the long standing F1 WDC records a fantastic achievement, a great example as he is mixed race too, we should ALL celebrate this.

Last edited:
I can't speak for Bodd but on the whole he comes across to me as a person who sees the good in a person not their colour. Could be wrong, it's been known, once i recollect.

Thank you nice words... That is how I hope people see me. Yet some must think Im very false.

Stupid ignorants or deliberate pee takers?
You tell me Jonny..Which are you? Another like Benny Boy who obsesses over conspiracies.Economics aside,ICE fumes kill and contribute to illness of millions of people per year.

Sponsored Links
Back