White and proud

Yes, would be very fair!

When I was a youngster, there was a time where you'd have to attach a photo to a job application. Never thought that was a good idea as humans judge on first sight.

I'm told the practice originated in the US

Shortly after it became illegal to ask job applicants to state their race on the application form.

Sponsored Links
I'm told the practice originated in the US

Shortly after it became illegal to ask job applicants to state their race on the application form.

Dare say that helped Mr bialogrodzki when he filled out his application form :)
( went to school with him)

people out there are using exactly the same subconscious bias you are using of continuing the rhetoric 'all white men are racists', it's a great way to discredit the few or the masses. Divide and conquer.
I'm only associating the rhetoric of those who proclaim that they are "White and Proud" with the proclaimed "Proud Boys". You must admit the similarity is remarkable.
I have never, nor would I suggest that all white men are racists. That is just you resorting to absurdity.
I have explained why I think it is not appropriate or necessary for anyone to attempt to provide a 'banner' of White and Proud, as a culturally appropriated symbol for potential racist activists to congregate.
You have so far merely denied the association, you haven't yet provided any coherent argument why my opinion is not valid. Mere denials don't suffice.
Certainly suggestions of mental deficiency and resorting to absurdity absolutely do not represent a coherent argument.

Sponsored Links
When are the White, Asian, Indian, Sino, Jewish History months being added to the calendar?

Asking for some underrepresented friends. :(

When are the White, Asian, Indian, Sino, Jewish History months being added to the calendar?

They all exist already. Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they don't exist.

South Asia month:
https://www.london.gov.uk/city-hall-blog/south-asian-heritage-month

Jewish Heritage Month is the month of May

Many people celebrate Chinese New year here in the uk.

Tell your friends to get involved.

White history month runs every one from January to December, just pop into any museum, watch any history program, grab a random history book from a library, buy a GCSE history book, or any A level one .... Pretty hard to miss really! Impressive really, considering whites are the minority race on the planet, and so late to develop.

Chinese, Indian and African cultures developed milllenia before white Europeans built war ships and cannons. We were just barbarians when they were creating civilisation, maths science, philosophy, and religion.. when the Romans first came to the British isles in 50BC there wasn't anything at all worth conquering, so they went home and left us to our mud huts and boiled rabbit.

They all exist already. Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they don't exist..
Well thats the crux isn't it. All the others are far more inclusive. I could be Chinese Jewish or Asian. But not black. Its exclusive. Most people are of the mindset nowadays of trying to include everyone and not create segregation.

I think you will find white history is never celebrated we do not exclude we only ever refer to for example 'British history' without ever the intention to exclude we don't intend to celebrate white people as some sort of racially biased statement, if we have for example a day to commemorate someone of the past its highly likely they are white due to the proportional representation back then.

Imagine the likelihood of this occurring as an announcement "today in white history 'months' we are celebrating Arthur Simons a famous 'white' author, we shall be celebrating being white and proud of our history this month and many more..blah blah.'

Seriously no. Perhaps back in the 18th century but we've evolved since then we don't need to announce the colour its about who they were making them a particular colour doesn't give them presidence.

And, if Black history is important why aren't white or other colours mentioned in this history is it exclusive im sure esp in this country white people or other were involved in important positive and negative parts of their history or is this a 'tit for tat' now?

Last edited:

They all exist already. Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they don't exist.

South Asia month:
https://www.london.gov.uk/city-hall-blog/south-asian-heritage-month

Jewish Heritage Month is the month of May

Many people celebrate Chinese New year here in the uk.

White history month runs every one from January to December, just pop into any museum, watch any history program, grab a random history book from a library, buy a GCSE history book, or any A level one .... Pretty hard to miss really! Impressive really, considering whites are the minority race on the planet, and so late to develop.

Chinese, Indian and African cultures developed milllenia before white Europeans built war ships and cannons. We were just barbarians when they were creating civilisation, maths science, philosophy, and religion.. when the Romans first came to the British isles in 50BC there wasn't anything at all worth conquering, so they went home and left us to our mud huts and boiled rabbit.

When are the BBC going to advertise the above daily like they do BLM, BHM.......

when the Romans first came to the British isles in 50BC there wasn't anything at all worth conquering, so they went home and left us to our mud huts and boiled rabbit.

The Romans remained in Britain from 43 AD to 410 AD. That is almost four hundred years (four centuries). Four big ones

Can you imagine when they got back to their family home in Rome.

Mum " Son Ive missed you so much" Kiss kiss kiss​
Son "Stop fussing Mum Ive only been away for 4 hundred years"
Mum "How was it Son? Nice people?"​
Son "No it was crap so I left them to their mud huts and boiled rabbits"​

Last edited by a moderator:
What pride is their about the colour of your skin...It is just the colour you are born with,no matter what colour it is...Accident of nature..It just is what it is...About as worthy of pride as two arms two legs,,,an appendix..two eyes or whatever...Move along.Be Happy.

What pride is their about the colour of your skin...It is just the colour you are born with,no matter what colour it is...Accident of nature..It just is what it is...About as worthy of pride as two arms two legs,,,an appendix..two eyes or whatever...Move along.Be Happy.

Its like being proud to be Human........
Can you imagine....​
"Year lets rub those thick Rabbits noses in it".
Then boil them and rub salt in.

Its like being proud to be Human........
Can you imagine....​
"Year lets rub those thick Rabbits noses in it".
Then boil them and rub salt in.
Precisely..A fish has fek all idea what water is!

How can you not understand? It's simple

Patriotism.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back