White and proud

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There you go just thought id put that out there. Seeing as it's black and proud week, equal opportunities and all that, anyone got a view on me proclaiming it as a 'non black' person. Interesting to see how racially balanced these forums are.

Sponsored Links
its not acceptable. proclaiming your pride as a white means you are undeniably racist . I don’t know why , it just does.
And because i’ve said your’e racist you are.
Don’t thank me , just change your ways.

I don't think it's racist. I just don't think it's necessary.
Do men all stand up and say they're special too when it's international women's day?

But we do have an equivalent International Men's Day (Thursday, 19 November) but oddly no equivalent of "Black Awareness Day"

Sponsored Links
Why would anyone be proud to be white or for that matter ashamed to be white.

Just be proud
Yep absolutely i agree why, but why are we being forced into accepting be black and proud white ashamed etc. Proof you ask? Debate the flip side of both above statements and you will quickly arrive with racism.

We should all be just proud without proclaiming your 'stigmatised identity' as a cry for apparent social injustice.

Yep absolutely i agree why, but why are we being forced into accepting be black and proud white ashamed etc. Proof you ask? Debate the flip side of both above statements and you will quickly arrive with racism.

We should all be just proud without proclaiming your 'stigmatised identity' as a cry for apparent social injustice.
The black pride and black power movements were a reaction to endemic racism. It's not hard to work out why there hasn't been a massive need for a white power or white pride group.

It's amazing how someone so old can miss this much of history.

Sponsored Links
Back