White and proud

Sponsored Links
Yep absolutely i agree why, but why are we being forced into accepting be black and proud white ashamed etc. Proof you ask? Debate the flip side of both above statements and you will quickly arrive with racism.
I'd ask yourself a, how does black history month affect you in reality.
and b, why it seems to bother you so much.

Did you know there's a national pet month in the UK? To celebrate our pets and make aware stuff about looking after them. Oh, the outrage!!! How dare we celebrate those fluffy bundles of joy.

Hmmmmm...... As for the white and ashamed - do what? Why? It's simply black history month, celebrating and learning about black people who've done loads for this country & others.

Sponsored Links
Have you ever been a young lad growing up.
For goodness sake Bodd, learn something about women's rights & history before speaking. Then you may actually write something that's a, in relation to my post you're highlighting and b, not silly.

racist.jpg

For goodness sake Bodd, learn something about women's rights & history before speaking. Then you may actually write something that's a, in relation to my post you're highlighting and b, not silly.

Apart from my Dad: My Mum my Wife and two girls (who are all female) they are most important people in my life so its not that Im sexist or anything.

Yet If young white boys growing up had the attention and support that Black kids, black folk, women, lesbians, Other and gay men get; Then maybe we would have less young racist men with mental heath problems and less parents loosing their sons to Suicide....

The same white do gooders offended by everything and ashamed of being white, moan that their ancestors owned slaves or profited from slaves.
The same do gooders drive a prius or some other battery propelled vehicle with pride.
Look how many slaves are employed in africa in lithium and cobalt mines.
Death rate is astonishing within these slaves, but the do gooders are apparently saving the planet (and killing their fellow man, woman and child).

Do behave. You know that's not true.
You also omit everything else that men have 'decided' what woman can and can't do throughout history.

I don't know what its like in Woodford but we don't live in a country like this anymore.

Edit: Most of us don't

Last edited by a moderator:
The same white do gooders offended by everything and ashamed of being white, moan that their ancestors owned slaves or profited from slaves.
The same do gooders drive a prius or some other battery propelled vehicle with pride.
Look how many slaves are employed in africa in lithium and cobalt mines.
Death rate is astonishing within these slaves, but the do gooders are apparently saving the planet (and killing their fellow man, woman and child).
In fairness we are killing vast amounts of people with the pollution from our fossil fuel burning vehicles, and that is before we get onto the destruction that is on our doorsteps with global warming and climate change.

Woman's day may not have a great deal of relevance in the UK

But internationally it may

In many parts of the world they are treated disgracefully

As Slaves as propety bought and sold

Denied education and basic rights

Subjected the the threat of sexual assault on a regular basis

Latin America
Most countries with the word stahn in it
Africa

Basically s*** hole countries were if u are a young girl / woman it must be hell on earth

And the same blokes who subjugate their women folk in those countries are welcomed into this country by the lwr.
Who try and bring their vile practices here.

Sponsored Links
Back