White and proud

Hello Himagin how's it hanging :LOL:

So what happened on the screw fix forum :LOL:

Did some one dob u in :LOL:
My curiosity is aroused.
What should I be looking for?
There are a few posters on here that also post on the Screwfix forum. But I can't find any Himagin.
Will give me a clue?

Sponsored Links
My curiosity is aroused.
What should I be looking for?
There are a few posters on here that also post on the Screwfix forum. But I can't find any Himagin.
Will give me a clue?
You've got 'familiar' written all over your posts. I guess you don't see that either. ( i thought you were JasonXyzylophone but maybe that's another one 'you can't find')

And the fact that nearly all of his posts are about racism. Hello Himmy! Stop lying, will ya?

Sponsored Links
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46927417
That's if you're fortunate to get an interview at all.
Have a read of this Bodd, it's only a short BBC article from a year ago (picked up by various news outlets). This is people judged by having a foreign sounding name.

I get Emails all the time from young wannabe apprentices. I always make the effort to reply. Some even reply back to say "thank you for getting back to me" as they get very little reply for all their efforts. It takes 2 mins of my time (Once I correct my spelling mistakes)

I know this goes on. And it shouldn't. Why would someone not even give a chance to anyone who's performance may be twice as good as the average white joe.

If you get to show your talent then the talent will show through. Hence why there are so many Black footballers now. But why don't the Premier league take on more Black managers? The PL are one of the Biggest advocates of BLM. Money and Hypocrisy is the answer I guess.

And there is the BBC just as supportive of BLM. How many black folk get to the top... Its the Old mans club same as the PL. They recruit from within. None of us working class Bods stand a chance.

Lower down the ranks The `BBC do occasionally take from the outside world. But even then its mostly a class thing. Theres 2 Bods from my working class town who have made it onto the BBC in recent times. One being a very creeping Sri Lankan radio presenter and one being a black dancer who Ive not seen for a while since he voiced his support for Brexit.

Maybe a law should be passed that all applicants for jobs should remain nameless until your sitting there in front of the interviewer. I'd support it.

Last edited by a moderator:
White and Proud
Is this another example of white supremacists trying to appropriate something, otherwise innocuous, as a rallying call for white supremacists.
They do have form in this respect, whether it be the Union Flag, white robes, supposed nationalistic political movements such as the NF, BNP, NP, etc.

When i first cast my net via this original post to see what possible fry i may catch i didn't expect to net such a whopper.

Unfortunately, and obvious to many this is what is going on under the covers to and against many people of colour (we are ALL a colour lets not exclude anyone now). Its certainly not the norm but nonetheless it represents a disturbing present undercurrent.

I bring you back to my original point being why is it ok for certain groups who claim to be excluded or discriminated against behave in a certain way but not others. For example the Jews, they suffered years of torment and genocide, but they like every other person on this planet do not have the right to judge or pour scorn on others if those groups decide to behave or reflect their own behaviour and beliefs.

I want to understand why is it i politely asked 'is it ok to be the same as you and be proud too' was an ulterior motive insinuated and used to cast aspersions on that group in a deeply negative way(see the associations used above). Isn't this discrimination? Or have white people due to years of bad history been revoked the right to be proud of now and their past until further notice?

We should all be proud and respected as such. And that would always be my response.

Last edited:
When i first cast my net via this original post to see what possible fry i may catch i didn't expect to net such a whopper.

Unfortunately, and obvious to many this is what is going on under the covers to and against many people of colour (we are ALL a colour lets not exclude anyone now). Its certainly not the norm but nonetheless it represents a disturbing present undercurrent.

I bring you back to my original point being why is it ok for certain groups who claim to be excluded or discriminated against behave in a certain way but not others. For example the Jews, they suffered years of torment and genocide, but they like every other person on this planet do not have the right to judge or pour scorn on others if those groups decide to behave or reflect their own behaviour and beliefs.

I want to understand why is it i politely asked 'is it ok to be the same as you and be proud too' was an ulterior motive insinuated and used to cast aspersions on that group in a deeply negative way(see the associations used above). Isn't this discrimination? Or have white people due to years of bad history been revoked the right to be proud of now and their past until further notice?

We should all be proud.

I should have married a black girl. Its too late for me :cry: but at least then my children would stand a chance.

Maybe a law should be passed that all applicants for jobs should remain nameless until your sitting there in front of the interviewer. I'd support it.

Probably just a matter of time - DOB, religion, nationality etc all avoided these days.

So what do you think the outcome will be, when someone with racist tendencies, looks at the applicant ?

Probably just a matter of time - DOB, religion, nationality etc all avoided these days.

I was told Age discrimination is against the law in Australia. Apparently you can join the army if you 60 and fit.

Sponsored Links
Back