White and proud

If it's Himmy, why has he (yet) another account? He wasn't banned with his last one was he? That's the normal pattern!

Sponsored Links
If it's Himmy, why has he (yet) another account? He wasn't banned with his last one was he? That's the normal pattern!

Different. IT

In his himmy days it was rumoured he was running multiple PC s

I have a suspicion that he don't like me :confused::confused:

And I put a word in for him :sneaky:on. That other forum. :confused:

Sponsored Links
I see the white and proud boys have well and truly diverted the discussion. That was probably their sole intention.

You have to laugh when people like festive cries 'racist' when I suggest he's white and proud, with which he agrees.
Judging by his response to my comment, if he ever experienced a genuine racist insult, he'd cry like a baby.

:D google facetious you obviously don't get me.

/still crying btw

So you can moan...moan...moan...just like all the other tedious RWR whingers on here.

I was being sarcastic.
I really don't want to see a Indian history day or month. Those with Indian roots like me don't moan about slave traders and special history months like that certain part of society. Past doesn't really matter.

I see the white and proud boys have well and truly diverted the discussion. That was probably their sole intention.

I am with you on that ;)

tis a conspiracy imho

some of us attempt to have a meaningful conversation and than it gets sabotaged , usual suspects as well ;)

Tis a sorry state of affairs

but hey ho , Transam like u ;) plods along on his (our) quest to educate and inform dead beats and no hopers

I am with you on that ;)

tis a conspiracy imho

some of us attempt to have a meaningful conversation and than it gets sabotaged , usual suspects as well ;)

Tis a sorry state of affairs

but hey ho , Transam like u ;) plods along on his (our) quest to educate and inform dead beats and no hopers

You do make me laugh sometimes :)
Those that weren't married, didn't;)
And you :)

Sponsored Links
Back