White and proud

I was being sarcastic.
I really don't want to see a Indian history day or month. Those with Indian roots like me don't moan about slave traders and special history months like that certain part of society. Past doesn't really matter.
refreshing.

Sponsored Links
White and Proud
Is this another example of white supremacists trying to appropriate something, otherwise innocuous, as a rallying call for white supremacists.
They do have form in this respect, whether it be the Union Flag, white robes, supposed nationalistic political movements such as the NF, BNP, NP, etc.

Symbolism.

The US version of Proud Boys.

Festy I told you to stay off the Black Coffee, multiple black coffees in the morning can leave you exhausted. :mrgreen:

White and Proud
Is this another example of white supremacists trying to appropriate something, otherwise innocuous, as a rallying call for white supremacists.
They do have form in this respect, whether it be the Union Flag, white robes, supposed nationalistic political movements such as the NF, BNP, NP, etc.

Symbolism.

Festy I told you to stay off the Black Coffee, multiple black coffees in the morning can leave you exhausted. :mrgreen:
Oh Dear!
I hadn't made the connection.

"with founder McInnes having said: "I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of. I don't want our culture diluted."

Sponsored Links
Symbolism.

:LOL: don't feed the troll he's already off his rocker! Mind you i bet a fiver despite proclaiming he takes it the same he's got a secret stash of coffee mate.

the normal pattern is Himmie gets wound up, goes crazy, blames the moderators
You mean this Himmie person has always maintained a consistent message, never had cause to change his/her message?
Is that a bad thing, Notch?
There might be dignity in changing one's mind, if one realises the original decision was mistaken.
U turns, however are generally frowned upon. (I'm quite happy to explore the difference between 'a change of mind' and a 'U turn'.)

There might be dignity in maintaining a consistent message, if the opinion was right all along? (So Pythagoras told me.)

then gets banned
Sod' said Himmy hasn't been banned?

Last edited:
:LOL: don't feed the troll he's already off his rocker! Mind you i bet a fiver despite proclaiming he takes it the same he's got a secret stash of coffee mate.
I'd rather be off my rocker than have Gavin McInnes as an idol.

You mean this Himmie person has always maintained a consistent message, never had cause to change his/her message?
Is that a bad thing, Notch?
There might be dignity in changing one's mind, if one realises the original decision was mistaken.
U turns, however are generally frowned upon. (I'm quite happy to explore the difference between 'a change of mind' and a 'U turn'.)

There might be dignity in maintaining a consistent message, if the opinion was right all along? (So Pythagoras told me.)

Sod' said Himmy hasn't been banned?

Changing ones mind has no equivalence to multiple user names.

I hope the teaching is going well in France.

Changing ones mind has no equivalence to multiple user names.
Who said it did?
You're switching to another discussion.
It looks as though it happens frequently on here.
It would appear you have, on at least one occasion, changed your ideological viewpoint. Therefore, your judgement has, on at least one occasion, been flawed.
My contention is that, according to you, Himmie has not. Yet you argue that 'being consistent' is a bad thing.
I suppose, from your perspective of having flawed judgement on at least one occasion, being consistent would be unconscionable. (I would rate your change of heart as more of a U turn, but you don't seem to want to go there.)

I hope the teaching is going well in France.
:confused: Now where are you going? You people do like to play games.
I'm in Belvedere, just south of the Thames. Drop in when you're passing.

Who said it did?
You're switching to another discussion.
It looks as though it happens frequently on here.
It would appear you have, on at least one occasion, changed your ideological viewpoint. Therefore, your judgement has, on at least one occasion, been flawed.
My contention is that, according to you, Himmie has not. Yet you argue that 'being consistent' is a bad thing.
I suppose, from your perspective of having flawed judgement on at least one occasion, being consistent would be unconscionable. (I would rate your change of heart as more of a U turn, but you don't seem to want to go there.)

:confused: Now where are you going? You people do like to play games.
I'm in Belvedere, just south of the Thames. Drop in when you're passing.

Drop. In

OK

Sponsored Links
Back