White and proud

Sponsored Links
Sod you don't have to directly imply i am a racist it's those micro aggressions you use to question and imply, it's not ok but this is the problem with today's society its become the norm, people just don't realise they're saying it.. you may not actually be consciously acting as such its just how society has conditioned you to be, hmm where have i heard that before??

Take a look back through your responses here as i shall reiterate not saying my original post was to entrap people like you but you stuck to the fly sheet ever so fast. Look at my original post where did i say i had an issue, this was about me you made it about something else. Why didn't you just say yes equality for all, isn't that what this is all about? Which i entirely believe the majority of british people do, i don't mean 'white british' only as racism has no boundaries when it comes to colour.

Do you have a problem with other groups including white having a celebration too? Is that your issue here do you have something against white people white men maybe?

If i travelled to any African Chinese Spanish whatever school and my kids told me the predominant focus on their history was that country x and the ethnic spread of people was historically 99% the majority in historical times i wouldn't question it. I wouldn't say what about the black people, there must have been one at least 400 years ago why are they excluding? I would possibly say what about minorities can we focus on how they influenced the social and economical development of this country, hang on 1% of historical representation isn't right i want 50% at least or you too are a racist even though that is a misrepresentation. Seriously.

There are many many none white countries in this world i would bet have very little cultural balance in their teachings rights behaviours etc, doesn't make us right but i don't think the UK are doing too bad at all, and not as bad as many like yourself are led to believe, it also highlights the division you are spreading through your rhetoric, this arguably makes you part of the problem.

I say equal rights for all and no exclusivity we should all be in agreement surely to stamp out any racism?
It's something when I get told that I am a fly, not thinking because I don't have a problem with Black history month. WOW! What a stupid thing to say. At least I understand that it's not 'black week' as you put it, it's actually 'black history month' and what it's about. I am not creating division - it's actually people who can't grasp why this is happening, nor just allow it to happen without moaning 'what about the whites' that are spreading division. Let's look at the fact that a huge amount of racist people ARE moaning about this, those who wish to keep spreading divide.

Perhaps had there been equality in the UK for the last few hundred years then there'd be no appetite for a black history month of celebrations, it would just be part of our fabric. Like it or not, we've been a multicultural country for piggin years. Yet it wasn't celebrated as equal to how the UK was formed.

Even our PM, as awful as he can be doesn't moan about not being a white history month. : https://www.blackhistorymonth.org.u...tional-and-cultural-life-and-helping-to-make/

Sod doesn't want to admit she has discriminating undertones to her views.
Bull.

Ryler is saying that men in this country didn't oppress women, that the Brits never did such a thing until fairly recently. He thinks that it's only ever a 'foreigners' problem. If you would kindly NOT take my reply to him out of context and use it for your own point scoring agenda, that would be appreciated.

It's something when I get told that I am a fly, not thinking because I don't have a problem with Black history month. WOW! What a stupid thing to say. At least I understand that it's not 'black week' as you put it, it's actually 'black history month' and what it's about. I am not creating division - it's actually people who can't grasp why this is happening, nor just allow it to happen without moaning 'what about the whites' that are spreading division. Let's look at the fact that a huge amount of racist people ARE moaning about this, those who wish to keep spreading divide.

Perhaps had there been equality in the UK for the last few hundred years then there'd be no appetite for a black history month of celebrations, it would just be part of our fabric. Like it or not, we've been a multicultural country for piggin years. Yet it wasn't celebrated as equal to how the UK was formed.

Even our PM, as awful as he can be doesn't moan about not being a white history month. : https://www.blackhistorymonth.org.u...tional-and-cultural-life-and-helping-to-make/

Sod let go of it you're sounding almost twisted over it? I can only assume you don't believe in equality.

Using your own juvenile playground jibe

'Sod doesn't believe in equality'

Sponsored Links
Coal?

upload_2020-10-25_11-57-59.png

Sod let go of it you're sounding almost twisted over it? I can only assume you don't believe in equality.

Using your own juvenile playground jibe

'Sod doesn't believe in equality'
I didn't do any playground jibes to you.
I'm not the one who's response to black history month is to question why there is not white equivalent.

Of course I believe in equality. That's why I am more than happy for black history month to happen. Get it yet?

I am proud of who i am. I don't need to include a colour,
In a discussion that you've entitled "White and proud"?
That's the supposition not my opinion keep up bullet ;)
It would appear that you feel quite strongly that you have a right to proclaim yourself as "White and proud", in the name of equality:
There you go just thought id put that out there. Seeing as it's black and proud week, equal opportunities and all that, anyone got a view on me proclaiming it as a 'non black' person. Interesting to see how racially balanced these forums are.

When someone goes deaf, the birds don't stop singing. They just can't hear them anymore.
When someone goes blind, the sun doesn't stop shining, they just can't see it anymore.

What a crock of bullmud.
What?
You think that when someone goes deaf, the bird do stop singing? When someone goes blind, the sun does stop shining?
Interesting!
Care to explain how you arrived at your conclusion?

It would appear that you feel quite strongly that you have a right to proclaim yourself as "White and proud", in the name of equality:
Are you assuming here i am white, guess you are. Its the supposition of using white or whatever colour.
The point is colour and this is the point of my post, the moment you bring colour into it, it creates division you're not getting it are you?

I didn't do any playground jibes to you.
I'm not the one who's response to black history month is to question why there is not white equivalent.

Of course I believe in equality. That's why I am more than happy for black history month to happen. Get it yet?

No YOU are not getting it, drop the black history month thing this isn't about what you feel is right. Read my first post again! Crikey you are hard work this morning.

Are you ok for me 'said white person' to have white history month?

What?
You think that when someone goes deaf, the bird do stop singing? When someone goes blind, the sun does stop shining?
Interesting!
Care to explain how you arrived at your conclusion?
Jeepers and you too.. see my previous post about Ghost did you see what i did there?

No.. ok go back read it again use your above analogy check the logic, come back to me with your thoughts. Ill give you a clue 'just because you think the sun is shining doesn't mean it is'

Sponsored Links
Back