who is lying ?

Sponsored Links
Allowed to remove it for bed and ablutions
Lucky.

A right handed guy I worked with broke his right arm. He said one drawback he would never have imagined was the difficulty bordering on impossibility of learning how to wipe your **** left-handed. :eek:

I had a mild panic earlier at aldi when every biscuit was there, but an empty space were the chocolate hobnobs should be. :eek:

But before I could murmur "Damn you Conservative policies/Brexit/Trump/Boris/white middle class privileged xenophobic middle england living trouble makers" the bloke only bought a load out on the pallet truck. :love:

And passing the Shell and Texaco garages on the way home only to see three cars at the one and two at the other - and no cones or "not in use" covers, I wondered if I was actually driving through the Twilight Zone, as food at the supermarket and petrol at the petrol station was just not right.

Sponsored Links
Woody - are you claiming that because in your locality there are no fuel availability problems there arent any anywhere, and that reports of them are false?

Believe me, typing one fingered with your non-writing hand is laborious!

I know! 4 years ago, just after moving house, I tripped (on a rolled up rug in the garden), fell and snapped my right thumb off. So that was no right hand at all, for anything including ablations, for some time. But I was back to work asap (broke on a Wednesday, operated on Thursday, worked on Sunday), typing and mousing with my left hand. I was working for an agency, which meant others would be trying to steal my job if I didn't show that I could still do it.

Lucky.

A right handed guy I worked with broke his right arm. He said one drawback he would never have imagined was the difficulty bordering on impossibility of learning how to wipe your **** left-handed. :eek:

yep, me too! I felt less natural to wipe my bottom with my left hand than to use a mouse!

What shortage of fuel ? No shortage of fuel, just a surfeit of a-holes, just like there is no shortage of houses, just too many people.

You will notice I said "shortage of fuel at petrol stations", what is it you didn't understand.

There is no shortage at petrol stations, they get deliveries, it gets sold, the get more deliveries, they get more a holes panic buying, but no shortage anywhere.

Perhaps you live on a different planet to the rest of us, many many stations have run out of fuel and are awaiting deliveries.

The 2 closest to me have coned off all pumps, and only the shop is open.

Perhaps you live on a different planet to the rest of us, many many stations have run out of fuel and are awaiting deliveries.

The 2 closest to me have coned off all pumps, and only the shop is open.
They are getting the same deliveries as a week ago. They always coned it off when getting a delivery, was there a "shortage" then ?

Sponsored Links
Back