Who is the greatest prime minister UK never had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Then there's the ones that can't afford to come home. I met a few and it was sad. Really sad

Then there's the ones who **** off to France but spend half their life on UK internet forums running down the uk, UK haters who only pop back now and again for a spot of NHS treatment in the country they hate.

Sponsored Links
It was a lot more worthy than the idiotic question asking if it was worth typing.
Do you realise the forum is for people to write comments.?
Yes make comments, not just hurl childish nonsense.
If someone knows absolutely nothing about something because they have no experience, education or common sense, does it really add to the forum to make silly sneering noises?

"Comments" along the lines of;
"these xxxxxxx people, they know nothing, anyone could do their job, they're rubbish"
are from the dregs.
Do you think they add to the forum?

A potential labour leader who gave me cause for concern was David Milliband. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when he lost the leadership fight to his younger, dafter brother Ed.

how much better life is in every other European country,
I don't. I just wonder about differences and causes. Emigrate - I'd be inclined to feel that what some one can do figures. I was pointing out that there is a disparity in earnings that can apply to all or certain sectors.

Can't say I've spotted them on this forum running down the UK, chuck us a link.
Are they running down the UK or identifying differences and understanding them. Of course the alternative is just to ignore everywhere else and be isolationist. A bit like erm ? North Korea ?

No. The Labour victory of 1964 and era was more destructive than that of Blair's in 97. It is when the rot set in.
:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now I am certain you don't have a clue as to what has been going on since.

like what breakfast, drink or action you've done today?
Difference being, I post in many diy sections as you well know. I didn't join up to this site solely to make political anti-UK anti-Brexit posts unlike many others - remind us all again what your first 6 posts on a DIY forum were about. DIY - not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back